Posted: May 30th 2011 1:11PM trinica said

• Half a heart
I would LOVE it if Funcom actually advertised the incredible game that Stunlock Studios made, Bloodline Champions....No one plays because they spend too many resources advertising this instead....

=/

Posted: May 30th 2011 1:31PM trinica said

• Half a heart
@(Unverified)
In what way does it suck? It's my favorite game out there right now....It has everything hardcore PvPers could ever dream of.

Posted: May 30th 2011 1:38PM Germaximus said

@trinica Bloodline Champions is amazing! =)

Posted: May 30th 2011 3:47PM paterah said

@Germaximus Apparently, it's amazing only to a handful of people, 2 days after launch and the game had 2 games in US and 5 games in EU available. Why would they market a game that has little potential to become popular? I will be surprised if they even find enough people for the tournies they have planned for this summer.

Posted: May 30th 2011 4:05PM trinica said

@paterah
It's only amazing to a handful of people because NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT!! Funcom picked it up and has failed to advertise it anywhere....And the one ad I did see for it made it look like some stupid ninja flash game.
=/

Posted: May 30th 2011 1:24PM alucard3000 said

Ummm this is the same exact video as the last article you guys did 3 days ago.

Posted: May 30th 2011 1:32PM Space Cobra said

Well, some old info/vids mixed in with lots of new vids and some new info.

The in-game character models are a bit..."stocky". Some of them feel the same (round face or sunken jowls). Now, that is a nitpick: if the gameplay is good, I won't care too much.

I found the new cinematics welcomed but the info of "real world locations and Urban Legends being real" is just basically repeated info from previous videos and their website: need to keep it a bit more fresh in your PR, Funcom : You can say the same thing in different ways. (Of course, this comes from someone who has loosely followed your game for a few years and has heard these statements before: Don't burn me out.)

Posted: May 30th 2011 3:02PM Pingles said

Er...I...uh...

I came here to naysay but after watching the trailer I am going to remain cautiously optimistic.

It will be interesting to see if they can pull this off. Trying to get MMOers to do more than "click. click. click. click. check quest requirements" hasn't been successful yet.

Posted: May 30th 2011 3:09PM BGExorcist said

The voiceover sounds very well made

Posted: May 30th 2011 4:08PM smg77 said

• Half a heart
Got burned on AoC not going to get burned on this one.

Posted: May 30th 2011 4:17PM claytondora said

I don't know, combat as well as character animation and speech didn't seem so fluid. Looks like its gonna need a bit of work before release

Posted: May 30th 2011 6:38PM nilsmmoblog said

During the entire video I asked myself:
When will they start to talk about the 'massive multiplayer' part ??

Turned out they didn't.

Posted: May 30th 2011 8:05PM (Unverified) said

@nilsmmoblog

It's an MMORPG. The 'massively multiplayer' part is a given. People also don't ask about shooters if devs want to talk about the shooting part and ask if that's ingame or not.

Posted: May 31st 2011 12:26AM Lateris said

As far as the video goes I like what I see for game play. I also like ARGS. with 500 skills I am in

WRUP: You'll shoot your eye out, kid

Posted on Dec 27th 2014 10:00AM