Posted: Jun 1st 2011 6:25PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

Whoops, wrong link.

This was the link for AoC. Latest news, server reductions in US and Europe.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 8:46PM (Unverified) said

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 6:18PM (Unverified) said

If you needed any more proof that this is a hail mary play to try to save a dying game...

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 8:42PM (Unverified) said

@Tempes Magus

So, you didn't actually READ either the Order and Chaos link (which is NOT an F2P game) OR the AOC link about server consolidation, did you.

Sometimes my friend it is better to stay quiet and be thought the fool then to open your mouth and prove the point.

And say what you like in response because IMO the debate is clearly over and i have little time for more foolishness. So, I ganrt you the last word. Use it wisely.

/PLONK

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 8:48PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

To be fair, I pasted the wrong link. So you have a right to be confused there.

here is the right one.

The other link is intersting because it shows that suscription even works in the mobile space, but it wasn't the right one for the point. I grant you that.

And Im still done with this silliness. Your assertions have been shown to be wrong many times over.

Posted: Jun 1st 2011 9:31PM Poordevil said

Oh an Apple Cinema. I use a Sony FW900 which is a 16:10 CRT @ 1920 X1200. That Apple is nice, I may consider one of those when this 900 gives up the ghost.

No wonder I didn't recognize that screen location. I haven't been out in the Grasslands much!

Posted: Jun 3rd 2011 6:58PM Palebane said

May day may day. I hate having to pay for character slots and bag space. Such a huge turn-off. Hopefully the game is worth a sub to those who decide to keep it.

Posted: Jun 3rd 2011 7:11PM Palebane said

@Jade Effect
That's largely the way it is now anyway, in my opinion.