Posted: May 27th 2011 1:43PM Space Cobra said

Only Europe, right?

No North American date?

Can't join with the Europeans?

Posted: May 27th 2011 2:18PM DevilSei said

@Space Cobra

The EU client is open to NA players, since Redbanana has the rights to the NA version but has yet to really do or announce anything about it recently as far as I'm aware.

Posted: May 28th 2011 2:12AM Seldra said

@Space Cobra There's no Mythos NA, the only place you can download and play this game is through the Mythos EU site. Hope to see you there, it's a fun little game to tide you over till D3 hits the shelves.

Posted: May 27th 2011 2:07PM (Unverified) said

They need to look at GW2 for ideas, not wow. One of the things I hate the most is daily questing in wow. I don't want this to be something that is repetitive and boring. That sounds like work.

Posted: May 27th 2011 2:37PM blix2006 said

grind grind grind grind grind grind grind........i just gave you spoilers from the game after level 15....sorry

Posted: May 27th 2011 5:28PM wondersmith said

@blix2006

Ah, but some folks think running into a randomized dungeon, slaughtering stuff like crazy, and grabbing loot is a *fun* kind of grinding. Doing umpteen Mephisto or Hellcow runs in Diablo II is definitely grinding, yet people still love that game.

Posted: May 28th 2011 2:16AM Seldra said

@wondersmith I don't even think it's the loot or the grind, I think it's just that sheer visceral experience of goring demons, undead, and god knows what else with magic or a "Big Fucking Sword" is fun way to pass the time. Lord knows I played GTA games when they were still popular and I spent hours just racing around the city getting chased by cops on a BMX bike. Pointless but still fun.

Posted: May 28th 2011 5:26AM BGExorcist said

@blix2006
Its after lvl 16. And i think you missed some grind there.

Posted: May 27th 2011 2:49PM Haldurson said

I've tried Mythos out and it's kind of buggy, has some obvious errors in translation, is kind of grindy, and has a cryptic crafting system not fit for casual gamers. Still, it's free, and I've had some fun with it,

Posted: May 27th 2011 4:11PM silvertemplar said

I'm still a little befuddled as to whether this game is even live! How's this for bad marketing! You got to their site www.mythos.com and are greeted with CLOSED BETA notices. So people say somewhere in europe it's already going , but it's like i'm playing cloak and dagger here. Maybe Massively should consider doing some proper journalism here with links to where in hells are these things [as mentioned in this article] are happening, because it sure ain't happening on www.mythos.com .

So as far as i'm concerned this game is in some sort of beta which makes this article rather silly...

Posted: May 27th 2011 4:12PM silvertemplar said

bah ignore me, i see there are links to the european site in the article. i had the american site bookmarked or something.

Posted: May 27th 2011 5:50PM Bombie said

I like Mythos but well... you know, anything can get better! I like it as it is, though.
By the way, Mythos together with their partners Paysafecard announced a competition where you can win some paysafecard credits. http://community.mythos-europe.com/en/community-site/start/newsdetail/article/gewinnspiel-mit-mythos-paysafecard.html There it is on the official Mythos homepage.