Posted: May 26th 2011 6:21PM arodriguezc said

I don't want to be a troll but when I saw this post the first thought that came to mind was LOL WARHAMMER!

I seriously tried to give this game a go, I subbed 5 separate times, but the population is just too low to maintain decent pvp... I would log in at different times during the evening (PST) and would go to every zone to see if I could pick up a group to do some PVP but there was hardly anyone on.

Now the times I was able to get a group and we found some opposition it was very fun to play... I wonder how the population is nowadays? but we almost never get any news from this studio.

I would love to say that this game should go F2P but I don't think that would save it...

Posted: May 26th 2011 6:50PM orso said

Posted: May 26th 2011 7:52PM augustgrace said

@orso
T1 and T4 are busy and even T3 is okay, but T2 is almost a wasteland.

Posted: May 26th 2011 9:49PM TheCrazyness said

• 1 heart
@orso
"The population isn't bad these days. With only 2 us servers there is generally plenty to go around. I've been playing recently and there is pretty much always people on. T3 gets sparse at times but 1 2 and 4 are usually pretty full."

"The population isn't bad these days. With only 2 us servers there is generally plenty to go around."

"population isn't bad" "only 2 us servers"

"only 2 us servers"

Posted: May 27th 2011 11:15AM Ehra said

@TheCrazyness

And what's your point? If there's enough players across the servers that you can find people to actually play the game with then I'd say the population isn't "bad."

Posted: May 26th 2011 8:40PM DennisIsAwesome said

• 1 heart
LOL @ Warhammer.

Posted: May 26th 2011 10:19PM Valdur said

I feel guilty and I admit that I had the same LOL reaction when I saw the title.

Posted: May 26th 2011 11:07PM WyattEarp89 said

Hate to say it, but I had the same reaction. I was in the closed Beta and even played during launch. Mythic just really did a bad job with the game, Warhammer could have been awesome but no... hopefully someone will make a correct Warhammer MMO and do the IP justice.

And yes I have seen the new 40k MMO and I have my doubts about it, but I will keep an eye on any new details.

Posted: May 26th 2011 11:11PM hami83 said

I still think this game had the best PvP, but I just can't justify paying 15 a month for it.

Man I wish it was F2P.

Posted: May 27th 2011 1:02AM (Unverified) said

Most of the entertainment that can be enjoyed in this game takes place in the endless trial. Doesn't quite ease the pain of pre-ordering the CE, but at least I'm still having fun I suppose.

Posted: May 27th 2011 4:00PM ThaneUlfgar said

If there was less lane watching and more game playing, people might actually be surprised by what they see wtih Warhammer: Age of Reckoning in its present state.