Posted: May 25th 2011 5:36PM Khalus said

There are hundreds of tickets on eBay with jacked up prices, yet none of them seem to be selling...its quite funny! Though I'm sure they all will by the time Blizzcon gets here, and I'm sure many are waiting to see if they can get one of these tonight before resorting to eBay.

Still though, as great as Blizzcon appears to be, not including the ticket prices, thats an expensive two day getaway!

Posted: May 25th 2011 5:47PM Alex Oglitchkin said

So it will be sold out in probably less than 5minutes.

Posted: May 25th 2011 6:30PM Lynkd34d said

Not worth the trouble, last year was terrible, they even skimped on the beta key hand outs, some fat man was practically boo'd off the stage when he made the announcement... maybe we should have rioted? lol regardless. last year was my first and only Blizzcon, met some guildies and we pretty much all agree, for the amount of money it costs us overall to get there, we could pool the money and do a nice vacation somewhere. Good luck to those of you interested. Have fun with the queue :P

Posted: May 25th 2011 7:08PM Dunraven said

Had some Chums fly over from the U.K. last year they came back vowing to never do it again, seems there were a pack of assblooms who were grabbing at the females in costume....several fights broke out and security was a joke...and the Blizzard "Rock Stars" stayed as far away from the "unwashed masses" as possible....always behind velvet ropes and questions had to be written down and approved before they could be asked.

Blizzard is setting itself up for a hard fall in so many ways....I can only imagine what fiasco this years Blizzcon will bring.

Posted: May 25th 2011 7:39PM Graill440 said

I am so sorry Blizzard, i have already allocated my 175 bucks to perform my yearly septic tank cleaning, instead of going to blizzcon i may even help the cleaners spray the inside of it....

Posted: May 25th 2011 8:07PM (Unverified) said

I dont care how many subscribers wow has left ater the polished piece of turd that was cata they have nothing to celebrate!

Posted: May 25th 2011 8:24PM Sorithal said

Chances are the only things that will be talked about at Blizzcon will probably be blabbing about the next WoW patch, MAYBE giving a release date for Diablo 3, and then MAYBE talking about the Zerg campaign game for Staripoffcraft 2. And then possibly revealing their "Project Titan". Though since they've taken like... three years? Without saying much about it, chances are slim they will this year.

And of course chances are they'll pull everything they can to try and grab subscribers due to superior MMOs popping up now.

Posted: May 25th 2011 8:30PM Ryukan said

$175?!?!?! You could almost pay for a lifetime subscription to a better game for that price. Sheesh...

Posted: May 25th 2011 9:18PM Seldra said

Blizzard fanboys never cease to amaze me.

Posted: May 25th 2011 11:27PM Faction 3 said

@Seldra Same here, and I emphasize the word "NEVER".

Its almost like seeing another culture. Like one of those African Tribes from Zimbabwe with their balls out all the time.

Posted: May 26th 2011 12:14AM ImperialPanda said

@Faction 3

Clearly you don't like blizzard or WoW, yet you feel compelled to comment on a WoW post and bash WoW players. Is that somehow suppose to make you... better?... than WoW players?

I often see people saying how WoW players are immature, stupid, etc, etc, whatever. But the ironic thing is the people saying such things might as well be talking about themselves.

Posted: May 26th 2011 4:09AM (Unverified) said

@ImperialPanda

leave it please, last I checked we still have a right to marvel at the stupidity of people wasting their hard earned money!

Posted: May 26th 2011 9:59AM ImperialPanda said

@(Unverified)

lol is all I can say. You could read my prev post to see why it's lol

You see what I mean.

Posted: May 26th 2011 10:54AM (Unverified) said

@ImperialPanda

how sad .... you really don't get it do you?

Posted: May 26th 2011 8:28AM Fabius Bile said

let me give you a quick resume of BlizzCon this year, guys

WoW:

"The latest expansion has been universally panned and we are screwing our game 1 patch at a time. Everything procees according to out schedule."

Starcraft 2:

"noone gives a rat ass about this game, people are super angry and half the purcharsers have uninstalled it and reinstalled Starcraft 1. Its amazing how badly we dropped the ball here, huh?"

Diablo 3:
"The game you were drooling over 8 years ago, and were mildly interested in 3 years ago, is finally releasing maybe this year, right when you dont give a crap about it anymore.
Except for a small graphic update its the same old same old game that hasnt innovated a damn thing since 10 years ago.
We expect a decent amount of box sales then a lot more enraged customers when they realize we have pulled another Starcraft 2 on them...."

Titan:
"We cannot speak about this yet, but I can tell you its probably gonna be better than facebook"

you can thank me later for saving you 175 bucks

Posted: May 26th 2011 11:17AM (Unverified) said

Huh. I'll take a pass, going to PAX Prime, which will be a far more interesting engagement. I never saw the point of BlizzCon, and that was when I still played their games.