Be sure to join us on next week's milestone episode, which will be recorded as a live video show on May 31st at 6 p.m. EDT. More info to come on our Twitter and Facebook pages and on the forums.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[iTunes] Subscribe to Massively Speaking directly in iTunes.
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Editor-in-Chief Shawn Schuster and Community Manager Rubi Bayer, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Wednesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 149
- RIFT's free character transfer, coming soon to a low-pop server near you.
- Take-Two Interactive signs a deal with Jake Song's XLGames.
- Guild Wars 2 introduces awesomeness on a stick. Or a turret, actually.
- Funcom announces new adventure pack to tie in with new Conan the Barbarian movie.
- Rubi has a Dothraki fetish.
- Age of Conan is going to a F2P hybrid business model.