Posted: May 24th 2011 2:54PM (Unverified) said

MIDGARD is back?!?! I had such high hopes for that Funcom MMORPG, but they cancelled it in 2001. I can't wait to try out this concept of "instanced' dungeons with my Bezerker avatar of Thor and...

Hey, wait a second. This game is different.

I wonder how these guys managed to get that worldofmidgard.com URL from Funcom?

Posted: May 24th 2011 2:54PM madbassman39 said

Beau, do any of these work on Windows Phone 7 devices? I made the decision to have my Zune, PC, and Phone all link together, but its left me with very little apps. : \. I would like to see a list of good MMObility games for the Windows Phone 7, if there are any at all.

Posted: May 24th 2011 4:08PM Beau Hindman said

@madbassman39 You know, I have no idea. I bought an Android to test those games, and already have my iPhones. Perhaps someone with a Windows phone can try em out and let me know?

*AHEM* :)

Beau

Posted: May 24th 2011 3:07PM HiroProtagonist7 said

I'd say they're a little behind the curve on games for these. The original Xbox ran on a 733 Pentium III with 64 MB RAM and the equivalent of a GeForce4 Ti4200. My phone smokes that not to mention the (relative) power coming in the new Android tablets.

Posted: May 24th 2011 3:44PM Callagan said

@HiroProtagonist7
Problem is it's hard to push the graphics level when the consumer expects your product to be less than 20$.

Posted: May 24th 2011 3:20PM Ocho said

Warspear looks like a lot of fun. I think I'll give it a shot. Thanks, Beau!

Posted: May 24th 2011 3:58PM Pingles said

Order & Chaos HAS grabbed me. Good. It's quite a good little MMO and on the iPad it is a GREAT playing experience. I never imagined I could play an MMO with such great control of my character using a touchscreen.

The game has some growing pains, especially with the PvP portion of the game (griefing (level 60's corpse-camping lowbies) is rampant in the PvP zones) but overall is a pretty big accomplishment.

If the next few MMOs just improve from here we're gonna see some neat stuff in the next year or so.

Posted: May 24th 2011 10:01PM ZachDude said

Order and Chaos going to come to android? Anyone know? I've been playing pocket legends.... is there any others?

Posted: May 25th 2011 8:17AM Kitanishi said

@ZachDude

It has been confirmed that they are working on android version of the game client(unknown on if its the same servers though)

Posted: May 25th 2011 12:09AM Averice said

ipad 3 out in 6 months

Posted: May 25th 2011 12:44PM ZachDude said

Cool, Thanks!

Posted: May 25th 2011 1:32PM (Unverified) said

Man, I need an iPad. I can not adventure game on my iPhone's small arse screen. My mature eyes are not what they use to be. Nice eack on the chick in Midgard. Wish WOW let me toy with bust size like Sar Trek Online did before I had to quit that game for horrible ground combat.

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories