Posted: May 20th 2011 11:11AM Interitus said

While I'd love to see it at comic con, the lines to see TOR from previous events (8 hours) means I'll probably skip it.

Posted: May 20th 2011 11:15AM The Minn said

If the events go that far into 2011 I would think, like GW2, it will come out in 2012.

Posted: May 20th 2011 3:38PM RogueJedi86 said

@The Minn

Like Engrey said, they're going to be showing TOR off well after release, so don't hold your breath on it coming out in 2012. A dev post today even confirmed that TOR will be at cons long after release. So a 2011 release is still likely. After all, MMOs can use conventions to hype their post-release patch content and expansions. People do keep coming to MMOs after launch day, and conventions are a great hype train to lure more people in.

Posted: May 20th 2011 11:47AM engrey said

It has been stated that BioWare will be going to conventions after release, not just before. So that means the game can still come out in that September-December time window and not be pushed to 2012.

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:10PM Valentina said

I'm betting on December. Just watch...

Posted: May 20th 2011 2:50PM eyeball2452 said

@Valentina

Maybe. I think December is the optimistic date if EA pushes them. Missing September/October would mean a launch during the holidays and obviously MMOs aren't a "gone gold, go on vacation" type of game.

January/February is probably more realistic. Isn't October - December only EA's 3rd fiscal quarter?

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:31PM nibbon said

My guess is first or second week of November release. I bet they anounce an open beta at PAX prime and then the release date at the New York Comic Con.

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:32PM Frostfell said

I really hope it releases, or at least the open beta is out, by PAX Prime. I don't think I can bear another PAX without that game in my hands!

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:34PM (Unverified) said

• Half a heart
Already seen an hour+ of someone playing beta, it's not a game worth watching.

Posted: May 20th 2011 3:12PM Vagrant Zero said

@(Unverified) You've WATCHED someone play an hour of the starter world?

Well by jove then you must be an expert. We should probably make commander-in-chief of our armed forces then too right? I mean you've certainty watched an hour of any Schwarzenegger movie so clearly you're well informed on the subject of Generaling.

Posted: May 21st 2011 2:11AM (Unverified) said

@Vagrant Zero There's actually a leaked closed beta video somewhere on the net. The game is said to be amazingly polished and hardly buggy. People who say otherwise but don't specify why it's not "worth playing" are brain dead retarded.

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:45PM Valentina said

I saw the same thing, and going by the comments on that video it is very much a game worth watching. Definitely interested me that's for sure.

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:57PM Space Cobra said

Again, tease me with a Trandoshan in the picture but no playable Trandoshan race....

....curse you on that specist snub, Bioware!

;P

Posted: May 20th 2011 1:13PM Dril said

Battlefield 3 AND TOR at Eurogamer?

*drool*

Posted: May 25th 2011 11:18PM DSkinner said

I think the classes that i plan to play are Trooper and BH.
first, I will start at Trooper. not every hero holding the lightsaber,
They are very smart in combatting.
more information about them. you can find at http://www.swtortrooper.net

MMO Week in Review: WoW's rebound

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: What does Thera mean for EVE?

Posted on Nov 23rd 2014 6:00PM