Posted: May 19th 2011 11:57PM Saker said

Makes me laugh. Anyone who's even slightly aware of this train-wrecks history, I mean seriously, come on. Again the old saying immediately comes to mind "fool me once"...

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:52AM Song7 said

@Saker I really hate to agree, since in a way I feel petty and apathetic when I get enjoyment from another's suffering. But, this games been a gas with the multiple duping exploits, the rubber-banding and the over all handling of the IP by SV. It really is a hot steaming mess... I can't seem to not slow down and look as I pass by.

Posted: May 20th 2011 1:55AM Hipster said

Yes its had its troubles. Ive been there from the beginning also.
Nonetheless, the game keeps getting better. And I would rather play MO than DF. Also would take MO over an Thempark anyday of the week.

Posted: May 20th 2011 5:06AM Fabius Bile said

there are games that are vaporware.
and then there are games that would have better been vaporware, instead of fully fledged scams.

Posted: May 20th 2011 10:00AM EndDream said

I'll probably load up the trial when it releases.. or maybe a week later to let them iron the bugs out

I've never played it before because I get frustrated pretty quickly with major bugs

Posted: May 20th 2011 12:21PM Mad Dog said

I was one of the idiots that bought the game when it came out, never again i tell ya!

However I will get a trail account and try it out again around a week or two after the ex-pack comes out.

However I still expect it to be a bug ridden mess.

PS, do the servers stay up for more than ten minutes at a time?

Posted: May 20th 2011 10:35PM TheNexxuvas said

What do you expect from a coompany that picks Dawn as their expansion name.

The Dawn MMO went down in infamy for it's Vaporwareish history in the annals of MMO legacy.