Posted: May 19th 2011 9:17PM Alex Oglitchkin said

If it's true Bungie tossing their hat into the MMO business it's a good thing as there will most likely be another quality game in the market. Xbox'ers will love it just because it's Bungie.

Posted: May 19th 2011 10:10PM sortius said

@Alex Oglitchkin I think Mac users will too... considering that's where they started.

Bungie have quite good vision, I just think Halo was done to death. Maybe this will be a refreshing change from the world of Halo

Posted: May 19th 2011 11:53PM Space Cobra said

May be true, may be hogwash.

At this point in time, this while this is an interesting bit of evidence, I need to hear/read of what exactly are the goals of Bungie, secret or not. This could all just be fan-wishes that end up unfulfilled or a true secret project.

If I was more into this, I could groove on the T-shirt evidence, but at this point (of it being literally vaporware that is still hanging in the air) I am "meh" until some more concrete evidence rears its head.

Posted: May 20th 2011 4:22AM BubleFett said

If Bungie is doing an MMO that might be Halo then
what is Blizzard working on? Both companies can't be working
on the same thing can they? Unless Blizzard is working with
Bungie to develop Halo. Fanbois should start looking into those connections.

Or maybe is a Marathon game that will eventually tie in
with the Halo franchise.

Posted: May 20th 2011 11:06AM Space Cobra said

@BubleFett

The problem here is that you and others are speculating that one or the other (Destiny or the Blizz-Effort) IS a HALO MMO.

It *could* be, but it could just as easily NOT be. There has been no statement from either company to that effect. Just fan-speculation.

Not saying one or the other (or both?) are not HALO-related, but due to lack of evidence, they could be something totally "not HALO" and a different direction/game.

Posted: May 20th 2011 9:11PM JuliusSeizure said

@BubleFett

It's not Halo, that IP is owned by Microsoft. Also, Blizzard's secret project is code-named Titan, so it's almost certainly a separate game.

Posted: May 20th 2011 4:41AM Graill440 said

I liked their myth series, blowing up zombies is always good fun, second and third in the series were never as great as the first taste. (grin)

Posted: May 20th 2011 6:10AM dudes said

I will take any excuse if I can wear a tinfoil hat. Destiny, cool MMO name.

Posted: May 20th 2011 7:36AM (Unverified) said

Well, they won't have troubles getting into the MMORPG business.

They are all shooters if you ask me....

Posted: May 20th 2011 10:04AM EndDream said

@(Unverified) huh?

Posted: May 20th 2011 9:41AM phatbhuda said

"single-player first-person shooter series Halo."

It's also multiplayer!

Posted: May 20th 2011 2:46PM (Unverified) said

The "so called" RPG's I mean. The MMORPG's...like WoW....which this game is supposed to "copy" as they said right?

Or maybe this is just a straight out action/shooter game...in which case my comment is not valid.

In any case I think it is irritating to see the huge amount of action filled MMO's...instead of MMO's that are more roleplay:ish....but maybe thats just me...

Posted: May 20th 2011 1:45PM Deusdictum said

Podophobia also trademarked the phrase "Be Brave" as it relates to "Computer game programs; Computer game software; Computer game software downloadable from a global computer network; Video game software".

Posted: May 21st 2011 4:14PM Chambers said

HOLY CRAP!

some journalism on Massively.com!?

Posted: May 22nd 2011 1:49PM neill94 said