Posted: May 18th 2011 9:34PM Syesta said

Also don't forget, we're going to finally get some hard details on the combat system revamp sometime next week.

Believe in 吉田P

Posted: May 18th 2011 10:36PM Bewoulf said

It's exciting to see FFXIV get some updates. Maybe the game will be fixed in time for my attention to FFXI to fade. FFXI just got very interesting to me, however.

Posted: May 19th 2011 12:06AM (Unverified) said

There still core problems that need to be handle, Leves should not exist, if it doesn't have a story, it should be in the damn game.

Posted: May 19th 2011 2:24AM Tyrang said

So this looks like what is going to be real content and story for the game. Weird cuz it is half year after it launched. Have to say Yoshi is doing a fantastic job.

Also really look forward to the jobs update.

What really troubles me is the fact that SE just announced the huge loss in profit. They might force Yoshi and his team to do the wrong thing (like start charging and limit development). I really hope that wont happen as I truly wish this game succeed.

Posted: May 19th 2011 8:38AM hami83 said

Is it still coming to the PS3?

Posted: May 19th 2011 11:56AM Khalus said

@hami83

If it ever does, I wouldn't expect to see it until summer/fall 2012...

There is just far too much yet to fix and expand to make the PC ver more robust, as it should have been. Since my dreams of a remake of XI with the Crystal Tools engine probably won't happen, I'm still looking forward to returning to XIV someday, but only after its completely updated!

Sadly by then, SW:TOR and GW2 will be out and nobody will care about XIV getting better...le sigh

Posted: May 19th 2011 2:22PM Triskelion said

Put me down as someone interested in FF XIV for the PS3. My pc has gotten old and my desire to upgrade every 2-3 years has waned. But I have since gotten a brand new HDTV LCD to go with my PS3. I would love to sit on my couch and play an MMO.

Make My MMO: December 21 - 27, 2014