Posted: May 18th 2011 7:13PM JoolaPrime said

This trumps Tera for me, Kung Fu ninja's FTW.
Thankfully there's a bunch of other strong MMOs to play until this one hits the West.

Posted: May 18th 2011 7:21PM Syesta said

Anticipation upgraded to: Rabid.

Posted: May 18th 2011 7:43PM Uniqdragon said

Wow, first time I heard of this, how could I miss this amazing game.

Posted: May 18th 2011 8:22PM (Unverified) said

Hmmmm if GW2 had this type of movement I'd never leave my house again.

Posted: May 18th 2011 8:35PM Alex Oglitchkin said

Good videos, but I want to see some real person to person combat. That will make or break the game for me. If you can run thru your opponent then meh not for me. Also let's pray that Qinggong isn't awful like Aion's Flight Timer is. I don't want to do awesome stuff for 1min just to have to hit 3min.

Posted: May 18th 2011 10:44PM JuliusSeizure said

Hm. Four classes in the first video: Kung Fu Fighter (unarmed), Blade Master (one-handed sword), Destroyer (two-handed axe) and Force Master (fireballs and telekinesis).

Wonder what else they can do that stays in theme?

Posted: May 19th 2011 1:31AM Zyrusticae said

@JuliusSeizure

They've already released the assassin in the G*Star-2010 trailer, and hinted at a gunslinger and a summoner class (wielding a paintbrush, of all things!) in the G*Star 2009 trailer.

Nobody has a single clue what the mysterious 8th class could possibly be. Me, I'm hoping for a class centered around staffs/spears.

Posted: May 19th 2011 7:54AM (Unverified) said

I have not paid too much attention to this one so far ... but this post does perk my interest a bit ... I will be watching more closely!

Posted: May 18th 2011 11:38PM (Unverified) said

Have not payed too much attention to this one so far ... but this post has me interested ... I will be watcing.

Posted: May 19th 2011 12:06AM Jade Effect said

I'm looking forward to this title, especially the countering system. It'll sort out 1-2-3-4 hotbar mashing scrubs from players who actually watch, adapt and time their attacks/defense.

Posted: May 19th 2011 2:30AM RyanKent said

I really like the look of B&S. The next year is going to be great for MMO fans. I still prefer TERA over B&S and GW2. I really hope the "westernization" process makes the game better and not worse. Everything rides on the decisions made by EnMasse & Frogster.

-Ryan www.TeraPVP.com

Posted: May 19th 2011 2:37AM ArtGamer said

Must. PLAY. NAO!!!! :)

Posted: May 19th 2011 4:11AM BubleFett said

Wow running on water that is so kool and some
Jet Li action, can't wait for this game.

Posted: May 19th 2011 4:14AM BGExorcist said

Looks good, only strange thing is the yet another rat-cat-fox-child (probably half naked in most cases) race. These crazy asians and their wicked ways :))

Posted: May 19th 2011 11:41AM Zyrusticae said

@BGExorcist

Fortunately (or unfortunately, in my case :p), the Lyn are the most well-covered race of B&S. In fact, the males and females share mostly all the same outfits. They only have a few that show much in the way of skin at all.

This is in stark contrast to the Elin, who seem to have a requirement that their (humongous) thighs be exposed at all times.

Ah, Korea... don't ever change.

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM