Posted: May 17th 2011 11:17AM (Unverified) said

Watching plants grow...
Even the person hosting the show seems bored about that concept.

Posted: May 17th 2011 11:36AM Beau Hindman said

@(Unverified) I think she is concentrating on controlling the character on the screen, so she is a little distracted.

Anyway, growing plants is massively successful. Just ask Zynga. hehe The farming in FR is fun, but not one that you would do all the time. That's sort of the main drive of the game, if you ask me, is that you spend your time exploring different activities.

Beau

Posted: May 17th 2011 12:47PM (Unverified) said

Nice to see a live action review, great job! Farming nah, need some action man.

Posted: May 17th 2011 1:15PM Yarr said

That is just Referee Ruby's personality, she has done a bunch of FR videos. Her farm is rather messy, she needs to get those weeds under control. :)

The farming is actually fun for the most part and has increased the number of players out in the wilderness gathering plant samples. Once your farm gets to the higher levels the coin payouts become quite nice, plus you get clothing, potted plants for your houses and other items.

I guess raising animals will be the next addition to the farms, to use up some of the extra space. I just hope they leave out cleaning the stables or whatnot, that could be messy. ;p

Posted: May 17th 2011 1:44PM Popplewell said

I wish anyone who continues to do business with SOE the very best of luck.

Posted: May 17th 2011 4:05PM Germaximus said

Shes cute.

Posted: May 22nd 2011 1:10AM mattwo said

I wish I could play again but my SoE account was effed up BEFORE the big issue.

I failed to reset my password so many times. Before when I hit "send me a new password" it said error.

Now I get a new password but it says "wrong password".

As far as gardens go I'd prefer something like PvZ like WoW has than those PoS farm games....