Posted: May 17th 2011 11:58AM nibbon said

I love the pricing tiers, to be honest.

Posted: May 17th 2011 12:09PM Comrade Domovoi said

Hopefully this pricing range keeps catching on, with more mainstream titles as well.

Posted: May 17th 2011 12:53PM WyattEarp89 said

The game is not too bad at all, a lot of the little things I don't like could be fixed by patching the game. The animations, last I played, were not too good. But hopefully it will be fixed, this is an interesting game with a unique setting that is not as common as other fantasy games.

The pricing is good too, and have pre-ordered the game. Hope it has a good launch!

Posted: May 17th 2011 1:04PM BubleFett said

There is another greek type mmo called Troy which is F2P.
The animation is better than GnH.
The questing is better than GnH.
Gods and Heroes still needs polishing.

Posted: May 17th 2011 9:47PM Plastic said

@BubleFett

Checking this out now, thanks for the heads-up. It definitely has a very generic Eastern-MMO feel to it, but so far it's shining in a lot of areas that GnH seems to be lacking in: the combat is pretty smooth, there's faction-based PvP, and the UI seems pretty slick, even in this early beta stage.

Honestly, having another ancient-world themed MMO title out there that's f2p can't possibly be a good thing for GnH, considering a large portion of its player-base only plays it because of the Roman theme. I wonder what will happen when Troy starts making its advertising push.

Posted: May 17th 2011 2:49PM Plastic said

I could see myself grabbing the title for $20 and paying a $9.99 subscription fee if they actually implement all of the promised features like PvP, Estate Politics, Crafting, and an improved Minion system. Until then, no thanks.

Posted: May 17th 2011 3:25PM BGExorcist said

I've heard masively mentioning this game, but I always thought its another F2P title. Is there anything even remotely worth a sub?

Posted: May 17th 2011 9:26PM Mendoras said

No. It whould be decent F2P game, but its not worth any subs.