Posted: May 12th 2011 6:43PM (Unverified) said

Part of me is curious about this game, I like the art style, but I'm very leery. I hear the beta needs alot of work still, maybe it will suprise us, I think they need NA open beta though to get wind under it's wings.

Posted: May 12th 2011 7:09PM (Unverified) said

Ya from what I've heard the game is not doing that hot right now in Korea. Basically they focussed too much on the action which did turn out good, but neglected the rest of the game. There is supposed to be a big patch coming up that will fix things though (hopefully), by adding much needed content and maybe better customization options.

I'm still really hopeful of the game since I love it's art style and game-play (love the expressive animations like with the Elin and such), but the way EME is going about some of their "westernization" despite opposition from some of the existing fan base has me worried. That and they seem to be maiing the same mistake of Bluehole and are focusing almost entirely on the action element. And fully agree that a NA open beta should help both them and us a lot. Can't wait.

Posted: May 12th 2011 7:11PM (Unverified) said

@(Unverified)

..making*

Posted: May 12th 2011 8:09PM faralorn said

On the bright side, one report I have read by a player reaching L50 in the Korean release says that PvE MOBs look very much different than they do in WoW and many other point and clickers. No rats, pigs, carrion birds, wolves, cats, rhinos, bears, alligators, raptors, spiders, etc. This, I think, is a very nice touch and alerts players to the fact they aren't in Azeroth any more. I've seen centaurs in one game play video. Ah, well, the game isn't perfect. But what is?

Posted: May 12th 2011 9:46PM JadeCurtiss said

man give me a open beta plz instead of teasing me all the bloody time it pisses me off >.<

Posted: May 13th 2011 8:17AM InkSix said

BAM = Big Ass Monter?

Posted: May 13th 2011 8:18AM InkSix said

@InkSix

Grrr. Monster*

Posted: May 13th 2011 10:41AM Doomtrain24 said

@InkSix Yes

Posted: May 13th 2011 8:43AM (Unverified) said

We don't get Tera in NA for what? Another year or something? So ... I would hope that it gets polish and content before it comes over ... I will be watching this one ... but I won't sub unless I hear really good things ... I got this one about 5th in line behind GW2, SWTOR, TSW, and Archeage ...

Posted: May 13th 2011 10:45AM Doomtrain24 said

@(Unverified) AA is still a long wait GW2 is B2P so no subs and form what I know TERA will come sooner then SWTOR and TOS if nothing changes(TERA is in 2011release window).