Posted: May 11th 2011 4:06PM Allegos said

Got the "All Connections Have Failed" message. Checked my Antivirus, and it had found ten files in the game that it didn't like and wanted to block.

I marked those files as "Trusted," tried again, got the failed connection message again. Checked my Antivirus, and it had found four more files that it felt the need to block.

Marked those as Trusted, ran the game again, still getting the failed connection message. Checked my Antivirus, four more files had been blocked.

Comodo is reporting that it has blocked 24 intrusion attempts since I claimed my key. I've shot my firewall so full of holes that it looks like swiss cheese, and there's still no sign that these people actually have a game that they want me to test.

I think my curiosity is satisfied. Time to go back and patch my firewall back up...

Posted: May 11th 2011 4:07PM LeStryfe79 said

• 1 heart
Yeah, the people who got here first are screwed with a bad code via IP lock, since obviously people like to hoard beta keys for a quick buck.Thanks massively! Please email me the next time your site is worth a shit! :)

Posted: May 11th 2011 4:25PM tmarg said

@LeStryfe79

They've already said that the used keys are being given out due to a bug, which they are working on. If you are patient, you could probably end up getting one. And I really don't think many people would actually pay for a beta key for a F2P browser game, with relatively little buzz at this point, so I doubt sellers are the issue.

Posted: May 11th 2011 4:52PM Rubi said

@LeStryfe79 Time to check your email, because we are in control of the IP lock. As soon as the problem is resolved we'll simply raise the lock from 2 to 3, and nobody gets screwed.

Thanks to that same IP lock you mentioned, people are unable to hoard keys, so that never had anything to do with this bug or any other giveaway.

Posted: May 11th 2011 5:02PM LeStryfe79 said

@Rubi Whatever. You guys clearly do your best, I was just being an ass because it's funny and I watch too many Westerns.

Posted: May 11th 2011 4:32PM clemonde said

works now for me yeah

Posted: May 11th 2011 4:39PM dlinden said

Same here...... i hope be able to get a valid key =/

Posted: May 11th 2011 5:17PM fasdf said

I was able to get a working key this time but now when the game is loading I get getting "all connection attempts have failed". ? Is it me or their servers?

Posted: May 11th 2011 5:46PM (Unverified) said

You guys are really not missing much with the game. Language translations and missing text are rampent within the game. After TRYING to test the game for several months. I have to say the developers really are in over there head on this one.

The game is NOTHING like the single player games. Its a diablo want to be game with horrible translation issues and missing texts. The game is years from being finished or ready to play.

Posted: May 12th 2011 9:49AM Lobotomist said

@(Unverified)

Oh well. Some people dont understand the meaning of BETA testing.

And dont know what is NDA aparently

Posted: May 12th 2011 12:12PM (Unverified) said

@Lobotomist Just FYI when I got into the closed beta months ago there was NO NDA that I agreed to. And at no point have I not been reporting bugs and providing feedback. I have been for months. It's just the simple fact nothing has really been fixed in that amount of time. Quests that are still missing simple text as far as how to complete them and such are very easy fixs that shouldnt take months to fix.

Posted: May 11th 2011 6:17PM LeStryfe79 said

I got OWNED by Massively! Thanks Rubi! :)

Posted: May 11th 2011 6:18PM LeStryfe79 said

New code works! Thanks Rubi! :)

Posted: May 11th 2011 9:04PM socialenemy2007 said

"All connection attempts have failed." oh well.

Posted: May 11th 2011 9:57PM Elikal said

Trust me guys, you ain't missing anything!

Posted: May 12th 2011 8:28AM Lobotomist said

@Elikal

C'mmon man. Not fair at all.

Perhaps you dont like hack&slash , Diablo like games ?

Posted: May 12th 2011 4:20AM Laurs said

I played for like 2 hours hoping the game would stop being boring at some point. Verdict - as the TF2 Engineer would say: "NOPE!".

Posted: May 12th 2011 12:27PM SaintV said

Received a key just fine and it works. Thank you!

Betawatch: August 23 - 29, 2014