Posted: May 10th 2011 7:09PM eyeball2452 said

Were the Jedi classes not playable in PvE? Or did everyone just gravitate the Sith side?

Posted: May 10th 2011 7:53PM zevreetu83 said

No, they were only offered PVE playtime with the Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunter (as I understand it)

Posted: May 10th 2011 8:42PM eyeball2452 said

@zevreetu83

Hmm, it looks like CorellianRunRadio played the Smuggler, but their writeup wasn't very in-depth. There's another short writeup on the Trooper too.

I don't know. Obviously, there were lot's of good write ups, but I don't particularly care about PvP or the Agent class. The Bounty Hunter is cool, but I would have liked to see a little wider breath of information on the Trooper and Smuggler classes, particularly ranged tanking and the cover system.

I enjoy reading the developer diaries, but I'm more interested to hear what the fan sites think about the current state of the game that they're seeing.

Posted: May 10th 2011 8:52PM Ergonomic Cat said

I actually thought this was going to be about Star Tours at Disney. I was kind of excited to see it covered. :(

Posted: May 10th 2011 11:51PM Eamil said

@Ergonomic Cat

I "died" the last time I went on that ride. It got to the part when you dive in the Death Star trench, the ship gets hit by a laser blast, and JUST as the ship gets hit, the screen suddenly goes dark and the ride ends.

(It had broken down of course, but with the most hilarious timing.)

Posted: May 10th 2011 11:59PM r2d2arm said

Hey Larry, for MER, there's another link too:
It's a post written by Evan on his PvP impressions.

CRR also had a new post today:

Good work and thanks for the compilation!

Posted: May 11th 2011 12:02AM Sharuk said

Thanks for the summary Larry.

Posted: May 11th 2011 1:35AM Emyrs said

arrg.. i think i need to stop reading about this game. i think i have a good enough foundation now that i will buy it when it comes out, everything else is just spoiling the surprise.

wonder how long the line is going to be at e3 this year -_-

Posted: May 11th 2011 1:38PM Hookan91 said

@Emyrs Jusy think of the PAX East line. It will probably be bigger.

Posted: May 11th 2011 8:44AM MrWarlock said

Darn nice summary Larry I'll be sure to link to this page, as of now the most complete list of the fan site summit impressions.

One Shots: Grim Raider