Posted: May 10th 2011 4:19PM (Unverified) said

Anyone want to refer me? I've been meaning to try the game out for a while now. Someone who plays in the evenings on Central Time?

Posted: May 10th 2011 6:57PM Valkesh said

Why did they wait so long to do this. My girlfriend already has an account and my co-worker already subbed up. Nobody else I know really does enough PC gaming to be interested. I want my Corgi )=

Posted: May 10th 2011 7:30PM Flycutter said

I am on Belmont playing the Defiant side. If you use my code and buy the game I will get your first mount for you and set you up with a full set of 18 slot bags and some plat for the AH.

Posted: May 11th 2011 1:36AM Rubi said

Hey guys, just a quick heads-up: we've created a thread on our forums so you guys have a clear place to give and receive referrals: http://massively.enjin.com/forum/m/1607038/viewthread/806170-want-to-give-or-get-referral-for-rift-this-place-do

Not that we object to you posting them here, of course! But we thought you'd like a dedicated place for them too. Enjoy!

Posted: May 11th 2011 5:12AM BGExorcist said

They make the first close to good looking mount for that game, and they put it as a bait to bring players? Are you kidding me? And so it begins... If they are so desperate to bring players, just drop an official 7 day trial. If there are no lvl limitations, people will even try endgame on day 6 ;)
Only thing I miss about that game now, is my money.

Posted: May 11th 2011 8:36PM Velryn said

Trions preoccupation with 'exclusive' perks and content for new players is -extremely- grating on those that in good faith pre ordered the collectors edition.

The count stands at 2 titles that cannot be attained expect by buying a new title. It is really quite shitty, and for all Blizzards -many- flaws the 'perks' they give to recruit a friend players are at least relevant to the goal of allowing them to level up and take part in endgame faster, not giving them extra epeen

Posted: May 12th 2011 4:32AM tyrant81 said

feel free to use my code here!

I play on the shard Briarcliff I am online whenever I am not working. (Army) Looking for more people to play with.
[url=http://www.riftgame.com/en/products/ascend-a-friend/invite.php?voucher=TKDGTMCFFE33XGDZP6E2&utm_source=manual&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ascend_invite]RIFT - Ascend-a-Friend Referral Program - Dynamic Fantasy MMORPG[/url]

Posted: May 13th 2011 1:36PM Flycutter said

I play the Defiant side on the Belmont server.

If you use my link for your 7 day free trial and purchase the game, I will purchase your first mount for you and set you up with a set of 18 slot bags.

I will also supply you with 2 plat cash to purchase mats for crafting or whatever you want.

Posted: May 14th 2011 6:55AM Brigy said

Here is mine, I'd be more than happy to show someone the ropes ingame, Razor lvl 50 Gaurdian on Icewatch EU server.