Posted: May 6th 2011 9:29AM Unshra said

Ah, I remember when you could actually buy Quafe drinks from the CCP store. Tasted a bit like sprite though a bit better in my humble opinion (and I like sprite).

Posted: May 6th 2011 12:13PM JadeCurtiss said

• 1 heart
sure I shall not complain cuz my account is closed no cash to pay so I don´t rely care but I like how CCP always end up giving out in my opinion some lame shit. Rely common Quafe that makes you scan 5% better for 1h ? Man look at Linage 2 there 7th anniversary! has some nice stuff for 3 month like exp bost and nice item pack collect letters event that was fun I made a few mill selling my letters. but it least it was fun and usefull stuff and it was 7th anniversary. Eve online is on the 8 thanniversary a bloody six-pack of 5% scan boost what will it be on the 10th anniversary a kick in your ass ? I don´t rely care but if we shall celebrate a games 8th anniversary it does not need to be items host a fun event make something fun or useful. Thats my opinion before some trolls or fanboys starts to scream at me.

Posted: May 6th 2011 12:18PM Raikulxox said

@JadeCurtiss I agree with this. I want something permanent for anniversary items, like a shirt or so for the avatar before Incarna comes around. Not 6 hours of 5% velocity and locking speed gain.

Posted: May 6th 2011 12:13PM Raikulxox said

I could get mine yesterday. Just me or?

Posted: May 6th 2011 12:13PM Raikulxox said

@Raikulxox Err, I got mine yesterday

Posted: May 6th 2011 3:31PM DeadlyAccurate said

@Raikulxox Probably based on server date.

Posted: May 7th 2011 6:45AM Graill440 said

Snicker. In my state they have some lottery commercials, some are pretty funny on the ol 1200, this article, like others of its ilk (devs with no clue) and people with no clue handing out rewards that mean absolutely nothing, and make the giver look like even more of a jackass......with no clue.

Posted: May 7th 2011 5:28PM Xilmar said

It's just a tiny bit more useful than the primae or the scanning ship, can't remember the name atm.

Anyway you can see which people don't think this all the way through. If you don't plan on using the side effect-free booster, just sell it. It was around 10 mill a pop earlier today, so the gift can get you guys a couple of t1 bcs.

I'm selling around half from 2 accounts tonight and will have the isk for a few logi fits for tonight's roam. Huge step forward from the Primae if you ask me.

P.S. common, the 5% speed could have saved me hundreds and hundreds of worth of ships in the past, if it was available. So sell them to pvpers or what not