Posted: May 5th 2011 1:12PM ultimateq said

None of your themes or songs are carried over either. That makes me extremely sad.

Posted: May 5th 2011 1:37PM stealthrider said

@ultimateq

They didn't have a choice. The music studio/sound system needed to be upgraded to fix a major issue, and so all player-created music and themes needed to be wiped--including, but not limited to, RTW characters.

Posted: May 5th 2011 1:38PM Interitus said

@ultimateq

I know, I had a great version of 'still alive' :(

Posted: May 5th 2011 1:55PM wcanyon said

I'm completely frustrated with this game. I'm still not able to log in to district at all due to a computer-freezing bug in the entry video, despite updating the game a few times and confirming that my video driver is up to date. Couple that with the fact that the retrieve character webpage wasn't able to find my character, even though I know my email and password. There's a retrieve account name page on the web site but it left me at a dead end.

All in all, the execution of this game is sloppy. It was sloppy when RTW did it and it's still sloppy. I've played it for enough hours to say that with certainty.

Posted: May 5th 2011 2:17PM (Unverified) said

Could not remember for the life of me what my password was under RTW but came to me not long ago due to the restrictions they had made of starting with a Capital letter and 9-12 character with at least one number. Already transferred one character over and will do second later. Only thing I wish to get back was all my pre-order items like my Asylum Cisco car was my favorite. Game has been solid for me other then waiting for the EST data center little laggy but not bad. People need to calm down a little its called Beta for a reason and are doing hell of a lot more testing then RTW did.

Posted: May 5th 2011 2:21PM DiscordSK said

@(Unverified)
Yeah, it took me a while to remember that RTW had had a an uppercase/lowercase requirement on their passwords in addition to letters and numbers or at least I think it did because I happened to have made a unique password just for the game that included them.

That being said, unfortuantely, we're not getting our cars back.