Posted: May 5th 2011 7:07AM Agozyen said

Preach on brother!

Posted: May 5th 2011 10:13PM Agozyen said

What exactly does that mess you posted have to do with GeoHotz and the PS3? Instead of copying and pasting, why don't you point out specifically which section of what you posted applies to GeoHotz?

Why does he or anyone need authorization to tinker with his own property?

And again I ask. What was GeoHotz charged with?

Why isn't the FBI, ICE or DHS coming down on him?

Simply put - what he did wasn't a crime.

Stop copying and pasting and start using your brain.

Posted: May 7th 2011 1:33PM jonnyfrag said

Well, Friday has come and gone... I guess it's in the realm of 'possibly longer'
SOE has consistently proven that it has little to no communication skills to update it's playerbase, i.e. paying customers. Over and over and over and over....
Would be awesome if they would put something up on their site that wasn't 3 plus days old now. I want to be able to get back in, change my passwords and actually, I dunno, maybe play one of the several games I pay for and all that. We have been kept in the dark for far too long about this whole thing with no new news at all.

Sony, wake the hell up and talk to your customers.

que SOE fanbois to come in and say logical stuff like 'What, you want them to stop working and give you an update? They are too busy etc...'
Well, if that much of your company is shut down and sitting on their hands and you have Congress breathing down your neck, you're damn skippy I am demanding someone come out and tell us something, and you should be too.

Posted: May 7th 2011 10:03PM Agozyen said

No, but if you read from the beginning I mention GeoHotz and people started chiming in how he should be in jail...but whatever.

And no, you are wrong. Ge0Hotz had nothing to do with the network hack on PSN. Sony was apparently using outdated software with known flaws with no firewall.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM