Posted: Apr 28th 2011 1:32PM Interitus said

Nice, I've been waiting for the embargo to be lifted

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 1:44PM jealouspirate said

PC Gaming site "Rock, Paper, Shotgun" posted a hands-on with the Imperial Agent a few minutes ago.

I find it gives perhaps a bit more of a balanced look at things, not being a fan site of TOR or even a site focused on MMOs.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 1:46PM Mendus said

The graphics are looking amazing, although I steel feel the skin textures look a bit flat. Still looking fantastmicle though, NEED MOAR INFORMATIONZ.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 1:59PM Unshra said

I surprised that we got to see how the holocon works in flash points. I kind of like the idea of still being able to join in the dialog even when you are not in the room. That way your team does not have to wait for you before they start the dialogue. It's the little details like this that will go a long way to helping the flow of the game.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 2:00PM zeldain said

Ask A Jedi has a really good video interview w/ Damion Schubert on Crew Skills if you'd like to add it to your post:

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 3:32PM Space Cobra said

Well, I have to read more of these in detail, but so far, so good. Right in line with my expectations: I am not expecting anything too new or different, but just a nice little online game set in the ToR universe with MMO traits on it.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 9:12PM MrGutts said

@EmmaPeel007

/smack

You're TORWars! And yes you guys do haha.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 9:22PM (Unverified) said

Wow, this is pretty cool for fansites, even if I'm not a SWTOR fan. Wish more devs did this. :)

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 1:06AM EmmaPeel007 said

@MrGutts LOL - actually Misses to one of the TORWarriors ;)

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 2:15PM Wildcard273 said

WOW! What a great update. Thanks Larry for posting all this info and the links. This was massive amount of information about actual game play and how everything is coming along.

Although some of my guildmates were a bit concerned when they read the comments about the cover system being remapped. I think that Bioware is closer to being done than not, but I'm hoping that the cover system is just being tweaked and not scrapped and re-built.

Again, thank you for this article and links, that'll tide me over for a while.

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 6:20PM Brockobama321 said

Really? No mention of this?

How much did they pay you to hide it?