Posted: Apr 28th 2011 10:42PM Zenn said

This looks pretty neat, I just hope it doesn't follow the same path SoulMaster did.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 11:40PM Germaximus said

looks very cool

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 6:01AM claytondora said

I don't know why anyone would be opposed to active combat. Unless your intentionally playing a turn-based MMO, like Wakfu, which is a fun and deep game in its own respect. The old, click-and-wait paradigm arose because internet connections, and computers, were at the time not capable of running massive world shards with physics and active combat. This is no longer the case, as this games evidences quite clearly. Its not AAA quality, yet it seems to have fluid systems. Times, they are a changin'

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 8:50AM Abriael said

@claytondora I guess many people simply enjoy the relaxed pace of that kind of MMOs. I actually do too, while I'm not opposed to action.
They'r esimply two different kinds of gameplay, aimed to different tastes.

Posted: May 4th 2011 3:05PM Avvvi said

@Abriael and Claytondora. I totally agree with you. I enjoy the relaxed pace of this kind of MMOs too. I want to enjoy the graphic, music, visual effect and the feeling of leveling up when I AM PLAYING, instead of a whole lot of work!!! That's the point of a game anyways, it's there to entertain us :) I will definitely check this game out. Can't wait to play!

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 9:21PM faralorn said

Traditional MMORPGs use a combat system derived from those used by table-top games half a century ago and before Apple or IBM offered their first personal computers for sale. You've got tables of numbers that serve as mathematical abstractions of imaginary abilities and some dice. Hardly state-of-the-art. It is a very stale, skill-free, antique board game mechanic that is long overdue for replacement.

Posted: May 3rd 2011 7:27PM killmax said

Oh yeah signed up for CBT! Hope it comes out soooooon!

Posted: May 5th 2011 4:46PM Avvvi said

@Abriael and claytondora, I agree with you guys too! I do enjoy the relaxed pace of this kind of MMOs. After all, it's an entertainment to play games, I just want to enjoy the awesome graphic, exotic music, cool combat/clothing style, complete the quest and leveling up. I don't want to feel like a whole lot of work when I am PLAYING! This game looks perfect for what I am looking for. Will definitely try it out : )

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM