Posted: Apr 27th 2011 5:38PM pcgneurotic said

One thing I really like about these 'Patch Now Live!' posts is that I see them, and then immediately click the game's icon in my task bar, thus saving me unexpected delays when I want to play that game later on. Keep it up! :D

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 9:56PM EgoPoisoning said

@pcgneurotic

I did exactly this before reading your comment.

Posted: Apr 27th 2011 7:50PM Jef Reahard said

My work is done here, lol.

Posted: Apr 28th 2011 5:23AM Dungeon Master said

I am super psyched!!!!!!!

Sad to discover that my legendery holy, pure good, icy burst , force critical longbow can't be improved upon with the new crafting... but I guess thats the price I pay for breaking the game so early on.... (seriously a ranger should never have the most kills in a party, makes you wonder what the meat shields are doing wrong :P)

But on the plus side we get trip animation, sunder animation, some sort of reaction when you bluff or diplomacise a monster so you know its actually doing something.... all this and more, plus sorcerers finally get a prestige (although that renders my exising sorcerer unable to get into a prestige class because of silly choices I mad to maximise her eldritch might lol).

But the thing Im looking forward to the most is the new shuriken feat. throwing weapons have been less than effective for a long time, but now that we can craft an actual usable shuriken, and have a chance of throwing 12 with every strike (plus all the drow racial boosts for using that weapon) there's the chance for some monsterous damage out of thsoe deadly little stars!

Only promblem I forse is the auction house is going to go insane....

Some day I may have a live website, so if you're interested in the meandering rants of this tragic geek, why not check out my up and coming website: http://www.dungeonsNdragons.com

Posted: Apr 29th 2011 3:09AM pcgneurotic said

@Dungeon Master

Dude, I've got you bookmarked already. Bring it onnnnnn! :)