Posted: Apr 20th 2011 1:33PM blix2006 said

who cares...this is THE WORSE mmo company i HAVE EVER seen in my 10 years of playing mmos...go read the forums;..there are less then 200 people playing because they dont know to run an mmo..we have been put through hell for the first few months and they held back all the stuff we wanted until the subs kick in...

magically the fix for alt f4 escaping from pvp finally makes it in a few days after subs kick in....yea they took 2 months for this people...every patch introduces more game breaking bugs then it fixes...just trying to make sure people who see this article read the truth about the game before thinking of wasting 50 bucks on it.you dont have to believe me...go to there forums..you will see.

Posted: Apr 20th 2011 2:19PM SocksForYou said

One of the worst MMOs I've ever played, if not THE worst.

Unfun, unresponsive combat, an almost complete lack of character customization (there are generic photos for character portraits lol) and the game world feels like a lifeless shell with mobs randomly sprinkled about.

I don't even think Earthrise is on par with the most generic and rudimentary F2P browser games.

Posted: Apr 20th 2011 5:34PM Unshra said

The bike looks cool, though I admit to not purchasing Earthrise due to a very unimpressive (in terms of dev/tester interaction and lack of patching) beta so I wont get to see it.

Off topic: I am honestly worried about how Fallout will turn out, I didn't like the idea of Interplay still working on it but thought maybe Masthead would balance them out. However after Earthrise I just don't know and believe the game would be better off in ZeniMax's hands.

Oh well, hope the new mount turn well for those gamers enjoying the game and hopefully Earthrise will continue to be worked on and not forgotten because of a larger IP (as we have seen from past developers).

Posted: Apr 20th 2011 6:10PM EndDream said

Art looks great... as was the concept for Earthrise.. but it just didn't work out sadly.

Posted: Apr 20th 2011 6:24PM (Unverified) said

LOL @ the dolphin bike.

Posted: Apr 21st 2011 7:17AM Space Cobra said

Seems to be bad reviews all around, not just here. I wasn't too thrilled with some of the concepts of PvP and it just seems like this would be a better "arena-match" style game than a full-on MMO.

Still, I guess I should google reviews and look at specific complaints.

Posted: Apr 25th 2011 12:28AM (Unverified) said

Sounds like it's a great concept that is failing because of a lack of experience on the part of the producers. A reputable MMO company should buy the rights and do a proper job with it so it doesn't go to waste.

The Think Tank: Thoughts on PAX East 2014