Posted: Apr 13th 2011 8:26PM Dunraven said

This guy has done an amazing job....I really can't wait to see this game in six months to a year. I play my frineds account far too often I need to break down and buy my own copy.

Posted: Apr 13th 2011 9:52PM Tizmah said

Well, at least when they finally get the game where it needs to be...a year..maybe 2 years...The game will still look pretty good.

Posted: Apr 13th 2011 10:13PM Tyrang said

No even kidding, this guys is a very good lead and manager, at least in terms of accountability. He is earning my trust with his transparency.

And yes please update the armory and job system. I always find the job system very odd and un-FF-like. Will love to see the FF job system that I have loved for ages to return.

Posted: Apr 13th 2011 10:16PM PrimeSynergy said

I hope they put this on Steam. For some reason it's hard for me to buy a PC game these days if it isn't on Steam. It's like some weird case of OCD or something lol.

I may end up buying this regardless though if I really want a new MMO. Square hasn't exactly been on my good side these past few years, but it's nice to see how committed they are to fixing this game. You can say it's just because of money, they're trying to fix their reputation, or whatever, but the fact is: they're doing something and that's what counts.

The team they have working on this seem to be doing one hell of a job too. If I had my way, they'd all get raises, especially Yoshida!

Posted: Apr 14th 2011 12:32AM Darkmoone said

You realize you can activate any game to use steam right?

Posted: Apr 14th 2011 12:39AM PrimeSynergy said

@Darkmoone

I know. All you have to do is add it to your Steam games list and it allows the use of the Steam overlay in game etc etc. I'm saying I want to buy it on Steam. When I get a new machine or have to wipe/change my HDD for some reason, I prefer to just download everything from one place. Yes, I know it won't kill me to take 3 seconds to go to another site or put in a disc to install something, but I PREFER to just download all my games from Steam.

Posted: Apr 14th 2011 10:19AM (Unverified) said

@PrimeSynergy

Meh, why even redownload everything? I have one harddrive dedicated to Steam and the games. Whenever I format, I just have to reinstall the Steam client and good to go, never have to bother with uninstalling/reinstalling the games.

Posted: Apr 14th 2011 6:07AM Forger said

The Producers of Rift need to follow suit on open and regular communications.. well at least in regards to pvp.

Posted: Apr 14th 2011 12:29PM Abriael said

Oh goodness, the artwork of the grand companies page... oh goodness...