Posted: Apr 7th 2011 6:01PM ShivanSwordsman said

• 1 heart
Personally, I'd just rather every subscription game die, or go into a F2P state. We have subscription games with CASH SHOPS now, thanks to Blizzard, and I'm about frelling sick of it. Besides, after seeing BioWare's Dragon Age 2 romp, all faith in this game has been lost.

It looks decent, but I'm sick of having my characters held hostage month by month. I will not be playing, sad to say, though I wish the best for all who get into it. I've been done with Star Wars for quite a while. My last honest time of giving a flipping fark about it was back when I played Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

I'll try it if the game ends up going F2P and ends up being decent about it (Turbine's LOTRO comes to mind). I just don't see this game living up to the hype though, just like every other game that got hyped. we'll see, though. Honestly, I want this game to at least do well in some area. That way someone else can rip it off and make MMORPGs fun again.

Posted: Apr 7th 2011 6:37PM LordBeefy said

After all th bickering about swimming of all things, TOR could use some brevity :)

Number 6 was happening long before TOR was announced :P

It would be nice if 9 caught on too.

Posted: Apr 7th 2011 7:40PM deadborder said

I can actually see #3 happening. Let's be honest; at launch, the place is going to be 75-90% Glowy Stick Hell. (And probably 75-90% of those will be Sith)

Posted: Apr 7th 2011 8:42PM ShivanSwordsman said

@deadborder

Actually, that reminds me. Balance is going to be HELL in this game, as it seems Sith will have certain abilities that Jedi won't be allowed to have. Force Lightning, for example. It was made clear that Jedi could use these in the lore, but it was connected to raw emotion, something they say the Sith are all about, leads to corruption, etc.

Posted: Apr 8th 2011 11:19AM Krayzjoel said