Posted: Apr 6th 2011 9:32AM UnSub said

Given DCUO's record so far, the Easter content will arrive in May.

I don't know who thinks that seasonal event content is a good use of the dev's time. DCUO needs more full-time content, not content that only exists for a few weeks before being removed.

Posted: Apr 6th 2011 5:17PM raven7680 said

The chat features have been imrpoved and voice chat is working much better though there are still a few hiccups. I play on the PS3 so I'm not sure if the chat system is the same on the PC but I found the new system added in Update 2 to be much better than what was used before. It's really nice to finally have the ability to see who is and isn't online in my league...it should have been this way from the beginning but I'm glad it didn't take too long.

Posted: Apr 6th 2011 5:20PM raven7680 said

@raven7680 I meant this as a reply to Nibbana.

Posted: Apr 7th 2011 9:02PM Protoavis said

I almost bought a lifetime sub to this after being in the beta but after the whole different pricing for Australia (which wasn't announced with the other pricing plans and was something that just popped up on launch day, an obvious tactic for cash since our dollar is doing well and was pretty much at parity at the time mean we would be charged more for the same service) and the subsequent avoidance to answer why the pricing was so different by everyone involved I just "voted with my money" and didn't buy at all (that and I was a bit "eh" about the general restrictions in both powers and character models, kind of doesn't really feel like I'm playing my character).

Have to say though it's kind of sad to see in just three months how fast this game is crashing.

WRUP: Expanshapaign is too a word

Posted on Dec 20th 2014 10:00AM