Posted: Apr 5th 2011 10:51AM Addfwyn said

May give it a shot, but I also have to say I don't see anything my console is going to be jealous of.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 2:36PM DevilSei said

@Addfwyn

You won't be missing much, trust me. You pretty much NEED a controller to play the game, I ended up running out of quests to do every level, which entailed me to grind and grind and grind over and over again.

And, my biggest annoyance was a skill that should of been left as a context-sensitive click, since it only affects a few enemies in the game, and only works during very strict circumstances.

They may have changed that all during Beta after I quit playing, but I doubt it.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 11:00AM PaperSpeaks said

gender-locked classes... ARghhhhhh Arghhh!

Posted: Apr 6th 2011 4:03AM (Unverified) said

@PaperSpeaks

You and I are of a similar mind. I cannot understand the trend of F2P MMOs (looking mostly at the Asian ones) to make gender locked classes for no discernible reason. If a game can give me a legitimate reason for the design choice (such as the extensive lore backing to WAR's Witch Elf class), then I just can't play the game, and choose those gender locked classes. I am a guy, and I want to represent myself as such in a game that provides the theoretical customization options if I can!

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 3:29PM Shirogetsune said

I remember this looking better, like it was on the same footing as Vindictus or Dragon Nest. Seeing it here though, I dunno.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 3:51PM Halfcentaur said

It looks all disconnected. Dragon's Nest is going to blow this out of the water. And you know what? Getting ten million dollars would blow Dragon's Nest out of the water! And you know what? A flying cow you can ride would be awesome.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 5:41PM Fakeassname said

definitely should have been released last year 'cause it looks dated now.

I'll still give it a whirl because while it's visually lagging behind Vindictus it also looks like it's not going to DC me every 5 minutes.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 5:48PM Plastic said

Well, that was the fastest uninstall in my MMO career; didn't even make it past the tutorial. I guess I'm being spoiled by Dragon Nest, which is a lot more fun, even in Chinese.

Betawatch: December 13 - 19, 2014