Posted: Apr 4th 2011 5:47PM Danteeeee said

This shows me that ArenaNet have the capability to make something other than a fantasy MMO, which is their trademark stamp. They could easily create a good MMOTPS with that. Perhaps an expansion for GW2 in the future? One that doesn't transfer between worlds etc. like NF or Factions.

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 6:23PM (Unverified) said

I almost missed the 'Terminator' event, but now I have several screen shots of my timewarp adventure :)
A big thanks to Arenanet!
(Psst... Please rez Tabula Rasa while you're at it )

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 6:28PM (Unverified) said

Quote - "I loved the introduction of Dungeons and Dragons Online's Broccoli class. Sadly, the page is now gone,"

Here is a link for the DDO brocoli page -

its funny they had to update the page -
(Update 4/2/11: Yes, this was an April Fools' joke.)

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 7:53PM (Unverified) said

This was one of the best april fools jokes this year.
It was obvious from start but with that litle twist that is saying: Hmm, this would be a blast.
I know when I watched preview of commandos skills, only thing I was thinking about was; so, how did they do this, oh, flashbang, briliant.
guid wars wiki page going in all tyrian language for a day. That was a was a lot of laugh as well.

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 9:28PM Eamil said

Yeah, the GW2 Wiki displaying in New Krytan was hilarious. I loved it. XD

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 8:59PM DevilSei said

It was definitely the highlight of April fools weekend for me. Great repeatable quest, albeit the Term...er, Annihilator could be tough as bloody nails if he chose to, it offered a few free points to Tyrian Cartographers you wouldn't be able to get otherwise, and some exquisite dialog. I cracked up the entire time, but during one little jaunt grabbing some free cart. points, Bane and my character actually made references to Terminator 2.

And well, including a Chrono Trigger reference will melt just about any RPG-fans heart... *sigh*

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 9:56PM moiax said

Loved the event. I was floored that ANet went through all the trouble to make a full profession page, and the mission was just icing on that (and I finally got around to getting one of my side characters enough rank to get some monument armor). The fake update notes were as good as always ("Don't Daze Me, Bro!" XD) , and I loved how they poked fun of themselves about GW2 and the in game store.

Posted: Apr 5th 2011 1:45PM Seldra said

With the way things are going I feel that if GW3 comes out it'll be another leap in the technological progression of Tyria and we'll get a more modern setting, and I would find that really cool.