Posted: Mar 31st 2011 1:14AM Delvie said

Looks like you've gotten lots done. Just a hint on the sand turn it into mortar right where you pick it up (should be limestone in the lake/stream bed near the sand). The mortar is much lighter than the sand so you can transport a lot back in one go. If you do this just be sure you have extra pail and paddle back at camp or guards in case you get jumped.

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 6:12AM MJ Guthrie said

What a fabulous hint! Thank you -- I shall put it to use immediately!

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 11:44AM tk421242 said

Perhaps I missed it but I just read back through the Xsyon CMA posts and did not see where you settled at. What zone are you in?

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 12:28PM yoori said

Few corrections:

90 is not max skill lvl, there is no hardcap and there probably are people with over 100 skill by now.

Best way to grind exp is terraforming. Leveling gives you also more HP and faith(not used yet).

Good luck with combat. It requires a lot of practice and some lvl's to boost HP and combat skills. Hopi will probably show up for brawl.

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 3:22PM tk421242 said

Agree with Yoori, I have done so much terraforming on my homestead that I have I think 60 points just sitting waiting to be distributed. Since I am not sure what direction I want to go with my character I am just saving them up... no hurry.

Posted: Apr 1st 2011 7:09PM Vazzaroth said

Where did you get that sweet helmet from in the last picture?

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 1:34PM MJ Guthrie said

@Vazzaroth
I will have to find the gentleman whose picture I took and ask him, so I will let you know when I catch him. One thing for certain --- the different crafted items do have a different look to them.

Posted: Apr 4th 2011 1:37PM MJ Guthrie said

OK folks! The time has come; you have spoken and a match of Last Man Standing it is! Join me in game Monday night April 4th at 9:00 p.m. EDT near Round Hill (zone 780) to join in the fun! And try to be gentle with me... I'd really like to leave with some clothes still on!

WRUP: Lucky Korea