Posted: Mar 30th 2011 11:16AM Dril said

Just resubbed to AoC, and these sound great., although I fear I'll have to start on the faction grind sooner rather than later.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 11:49AM Plastic said

Can non-subscribers vote on the Blood and Glory ruleset polls? It would seem kind of silly to only get the opinion of players who are content enough with the current set-up to have stuck around with the game for so long.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 12:48PM Jef Reahard said

@Plastic

That's a good question that I don't have the answer to. I do have a link though, so if you're not subbed, click on any of the poll threads and test it out.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 12:00PM (Unverified) said

Just resubbed to this game as well, and the game is so much better now then it used to be. In my opinion, simply the best MMO around these days(disclaimer; Personal opinion, others might think differently). Shame so many are still put off by the horrible launch (I know I was).

These changes seem very nice as well. Hopefully I will get many more hours of fun out of AoC now.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 12:38PM Nyan said

@(Unverified) I agree. I just resubbed as well after playing Rift betas and realized how pale and shallow that world is compared to AoC. Gonna stick with this game for a long while.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 12:51PM Jef Reahard said

@(Unverified)

AoC has a lot going for it, particularly the solo-friendliness of the 1-80 game and the extensive (and unique) pre-80 group dungeon content. The only problem is getting groups for the instances. Wiccana is one of (if not the) most populated server, and it's difficult to find PUGs for anything prior to the endgame content.

Hopefully we can get some new blood to balance the current top-heaviness of the playerbase.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 3:04PM thedoommarine said

@Jef Reahard it's like you know a lot about this game. You should do some sorta column about this game. It would be great.

Also AoC's one weak point is the community.

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 4:15PM Lateris said

@thedoommarine
Heh--He does its called The Anvil of Crom : http://massively.joystiq.com/2010/03/28/the-anvil-of-crom-aoc-community-guide/

Posted: Mar 31st 2011 6:01AM Scrobes said

One of the developers has posted about some updates they are planning to do with regard to CC/combos, and other bits and bobs. It's pretty interesting and worth reading if you have a vested interest in AoC PVP.

I figured people might want to know about it (if they weren't already aware):