Posted: Mar 29th 2011 11:41PM oxlar said

@Rialle

Or maybe they play PVE and don't give a rat's ass about PVP balancing and that Trion SOLD their game on the marketing that they wouldn't be doing these types of crybaby nerfs adversely affecting the PVE side of the game.

And while many may claim they are going to cancel, but don't, I can honestly say that already did. But I'm ok with that. I will vote with my wallet. If more people actually took a more solid stand then we might actually get some developers out there that 'GET IT'.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 1:54PM Valentina said

Too bad they didn't play the Hera's eyes noise at the end of the video where her eyes appear in the sky from Hercules: Legendary Journey's Lol.

I liked that show when I was a toddler >_>...

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 3:19PM oxlar said

@ unverified

I tried a sab once in beta up to level 10. I didn't like it. 5 of my main builds took it pretty hard in the shorts with this 'rebalancing' patch. It went as far as changing the feel of the souls. Among some of the main ones hit are Bard/Chloro/Reaver/Paladin/Riftblade. All of these are major components in my various builds. I love creating character concepts and trying out synergy between souls. But this game keeps trying to eliminate one of the main selling features that they advertised.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 3:25PM Gaugamela said

Aaaaah.

Corny as only a fantasy MMO trailer can be.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 4:29PM WhatDeficit said

Easily some of the worst voice acting, dialogue and 'lore' of any modern mmo

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 4:55PM Rayko said

@WhatDeficit

I agree. The setting and lore of this game are uninspiring and wooden. I have a feeling in few months when other big name MMOs start coming out this one will take a nose dive in population that it will never recover. Regardless of all the people that have deluded themselves into thinking this is a great game, I believe this game is headed for an early and abrupt end. When the shiny of the rifts and soul trees wears off there just isn't much here.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 4:56PM Rayko said

@Rayko

The above is not an attempt to troll, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 5:08PM oxlar said

@Rayko

I tend to agree with you. My biggest draw to play the game was because of real life friends playing it. But to be honest, the game is severely lacking in features that I think are important to this type of game.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 6:09PM WhatDeficit said

@Rayko

I really wanted to like the game but you are 100% right - its uninspired. Additionally, I don't care how much they spin it - the game is not polished. It is relatively bug free but any modern game that is too lazy to create a turning animation, a meaningful LFG system, the ability to sit in a chair (looking at you RP'ers), level 50 armor that uses same model as level one armor and oceans of fetch quests is hardly polished or innovative.

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 10:27PM Rayko said

@Puremallace

1) That is a facile argument, sir. We, nor you, can not fairly compare a released game to a game that has not been released.

2) Trolling is an attempt to piss people off just to piss them off. I am merely stating my opinion albeit some what harshly, I don't pull my punches.

3)Stop taking it so personal. If you like the game fine, have fun. I don't wish for it to fail, I just have a feeling it will( can you understand the difference?).

Posted: Mar 29th 2011 10:39PM Rialle said

@Puremallace

We have many major new MMOs coming out very soon... like SWTOR, and...

... my mind is drawing a blank...