Posted: Mar 25th 2011 3:20PM Graill440 said

The idea that because you have passion and have played alot of MMO's or other games you know how to create or make them.......this has been proven false over and over.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 3:22PM Kalex716 said

I too, hate how in pretty much any game community out there OTHER than WoW, anything negative people instantly affiliate with WoW (note i quit in burning crusade, its not my thing anymore but my time there i reflect upon fondly.)

"If you don't like it, go back to WoW".

"Oh great, you are ruining the game. You must be a WoW kid."

The list goes on and on. Everything subjectively bad or wrong, is because of WoW.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 4:02PM Razorbliss said

@Kalex716 See now it's comments like that that ruin comment sections. You must be a WoW player..lol j/k. Sorry couldn't resist after the hunter comment. ;)

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 4:18PM Avernus said

The way goats are portrayed in games really gets my human. Also closely related to the stereotype that only humans play MMOs. Us goats have our own guilds, and goat RP events.

Also that mouse and keyboard are superior to goat game controllers. I'm always butting heads with people over this. M & KB are usually just too small for hooves.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 4:56PM Dezyne said

@Avernus

You must be one hell of a goat, to type so well.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 7:29PM Saerain said

That [i]EVE[/i] players are in it either for the PvP or the spreadsheets, because it can't possibly be fascinating enough as a setting.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 9:10PM (Unverified) said

I hate the stereotype (which is extremely popular on your sister site WoW Insider) that anyone who thinks that being good at a game is something worth striving for is automatically a no-life elitist asshole. Sorry guys, some of us have been playing video games for decades, and in the past it was always the case that when you played a game you wanted to get better at it, beat your old high score, etc. Now you'd have us believe that only anti-social assholes want to play a game well.

Posted: Mar 26th 2011 12:30AM (Unverified) said

that roleplayers are wierd losers best to be avoided, or harassed and trolled, I like having story to my game FFS

aso get annoyed by the idea that a guy playing a female character is either gay, or a perv. some MMOs, I just happen to like how the female avi's look better 1, as I am a straight man, and 2, take a look at the human males in WoW , they look cromagnon

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM