Posted: Mar 25th 2011 1:31PM Hookan91 said

I was trying to register, but it says "We're afraid you can't play this game in your location. Sorry."

W3M4F-SQU5W-JNO4R-IPOGG

I'm giving the key that i claimed, since i won't use it.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 1:45PM ZoneOuT said

NICE! Ive been waiting to try out this game THANKS!

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 1:53PM hectik said

I can't play it in my location and I am in U.S. Territory. Gamigo can suck my balls.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:06PM tooright said

where is the US client download?

gamigo =FAIL!

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:07PM (Unverified) said

Gamigo has the WORST account system I have ever had to use. No link to the US client, maybe because it set my country to Germany? Regardless, there are instructions on the forum on how to switch client to US servers. Horribly organized beta process.

Other note: thanks massively!

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:21PM tk421242 said

While I would not argue that they seem to have a quite a few pages involved in the process, once I got the key from here I clicked on the Pilot Licensing Page as described in the post and entered the key and got the email with the us download link in it within 5 minutes.

Little tedious, bu functional.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:35PM (Unverified) said

Seeing as how I fall under the European region, I'm already enjoying the game, but yeah only just started playing so I'll have to reserve judgement on how good it is or isn't.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:35PM Interitus said

So, when I get to the beta page where I put in my code the submit button is greyed out. I made a forum name, clicked I accept, opened the TOS window. Everything.

Nothing. I tried the site GryphonStalker suggested and had no problem using their key. Massively might want to talk to gamigo, they might have some bad keys.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:36PM (Unverified) said

Everytime i put my info in and the beta key it says I already have an account with this game.....

Doesnt mean i can download it if i have an invite T_T

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 3:06PM runzwithsizzorz said

Damn. Thought all this grief was just me! I have a valid account with Gamigo but it doesn't recognize me on the beta page.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 3:20PM runzwithsizzorz said

Ok. Figured out my issue. I changed my password in the Gamigo Acct. System and it instantly recognized me. If anyone has performed the "Forgot Password" option, cause they haven't been in their account since April, change your password personally after they give you a new one. I think its a security feature.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 3:39PM Russell Clarke said

So after trying to register under my old account, failing, changing the password, trying again, failing, I register a new account, activate it, go to register the key and find "Unknown game account."

Here's my key. Someone else can test their game for them. I'm off to play DA2.

SE2TG-L66RN-BRPR2-XGGHC

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 4:25PM daicon said

@Russell Clarke Yep, same issues I'm going through. A botched up launch like this can really have an impact they should know =/

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 4:33PM daicon said

I'm abit dizzy after navigating Gamigo's stuff but here is what fixed me:

Going to AccountSystems at the top. Logging in with your Gamigo account at top right. Click "My Profile" and I notice there is a seperate "change" button beside info about Black Prophecy. Clicking it will give you a change password field. Change it and then the Pilot Licensing Terminal should work.

Um, hope that info helps someone out there.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 7:26PM Jynxed said

@daicon

Gah ty so much that fixed it for me, was driving me batty

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 8:50PM (Unverified) said

Damned if I can get this to accept the code. Hey, Gamigo? I tested your game. Here are my results: it doesn't work. Get out of the software business and do something that isn't beyond your capabilities.

Anyone else want to have a crack? DZJC3-PNTL3-LV4HE-43YE9. Go for it.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 10:00PM Blacknimbus said

I can't find anywhere to enter the key and when I try to log on, it says my password is incorrect.

Ah, well.

Posted: Mar 26th 2011 12:59AM Dirktooth said

Gamigo have one lousy back-end system for their customers. So many steps for something little.

You need a BP forum account to be created in your gamigo account as that ACTS as a game account (which apparently no explanation how that works) activate the key from the beta link and you will be in.

Got it done for EU but the pricing is way off the chart for non EU resident like me but couldn't get it activate US one due to region restriction.

Gameplay is ok for a space shooter but could be better. Still prefer EvE for some reason as they got the mechanics right.

Posted: Mar 26th 2011 4:31AM Germaximus said

lol Wow this game is cool.

Posted: Mar 27th 2011 11:10PM Valkesh said

Black Prophecy has the most bullshit account system I've seen to date. I don't even want to be involved just from all the shit you have to go through to even attempt to get the account going. I still haven't found a place to enter the key.

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM