Posted: Mar 24th 2011 8:44PM DemonXaphan said

How long did you play before it got somewhat boring? I lasted about a week doing it for 10 minutes a day.

Posted: Mar 24th 2011 8:49PM Eliot Lefebvre said

@DemonXaphan Still playing after about a week and still enjoying it. It's not going to take the place of another installment in the actual series, but it's fun enough.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 2:43AM MewmewGirl said

Just hope you don't have any bugs. The team ignores you and burns you, no matter if you're an outspoken defender of the game who has spent money on it or not. I now have my own EA2D horror story. I was hoping that being a 2D portion of the company, they would be different people, have a different outlook, maybe even want to help.

When they answered my first email I had high hopes they were going to fix my problem. But the inept fools couldn't (as simple as it was) - and then decided to outright ignore me when I tried to explain more of what was happening and also report new bugs in new reports affecting my account (and no I didn't call them inept fools in my letters to them, I was *extremely* polite). I've been playing it since early CB too. I spend money on it. I defend it to everybody who comes insulting it in the reviews. And I get paid back by getting totally ignored when my game gets bugged up. Nice. Usually in this smaller world of casual games the people running them are fairly nice and try to help me out if there are ever problems. Not these guys.

So yeah - it's fun and games until you have a problem, then the people who are supposed to help do one of two things - have no clue how to fix your problems, and two just run your complaints and emails to them through a shredder when you're trying to ask for future help. Little EA is growing up to be like Daddy?

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 7:48AM Nenene said

@MewmewGirl
Well, cheer up-- I'm sure they'll implement their 'EA Premium Gold' account service pretty soon! All you need to do is buy one of their premium memberships for the low, low price of $49.99 and you'll get access to even more hammy romance dialogue, actual game bug patches within a reasonable time frame, and customer support that doesn't blow you off!

10% off on Crowns in the Dragon Age 2 store with your Gold Account membership code!!11!1!!1!!!

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 7:44AM Nenene said

If it costs $99 dollars, as does one of this game's currency/potion packages, it's no longer a 'microtransaction'. What a terrible precedent.

This game is just another horrible idea stacked on top of the pile of horrible ideas that comprise Dragon Age 2.

Posted: Mar 25th 2011 8:30AM Valkesh said

This Facebook tie in crap is obnoxious to no end and is just another weeping sore in the crap that's going on in the gaming industry right now. "Lets lock down a bunch of random items and only unlock them if you agree to join some stupid social trend and get datamined while playing a half assed flash ad."

MMO Week in Review: ArcheAge has arrived

Posted on Sep 14th 2014 8:00PM

EVE Evolved: Has the industry revamp worked?

Posted on Sep 14th 2014 6:00PM