Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 12:24PM WyattEarp89 said

Glad to see that Square-Enix is taking care of their power consumption. And it is nice of them to basically give everyone a free month due to them shutting the servers down.

I just finished building my new gaming rig and being able to play FFXIV at max visuals without any issues and smooth gameplay is awesome! The graphics in the game are very nice. I am looking forward to playing through the new content they have released so far, the new dev team and lead have done a great job with the game. I am looking forward to what they have planned this year to make the game better.

I am still in shock with what happened in Japan. I just found out the two of my friends were killed, they lived very close to where the 8.9 earthquake hit. I do hope they will recover soon, and I hope the red cross does not screw up with the funds.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 12:24PM Syesta said

It will be nice to get back into the Vana'dielian/Eorzean swing of things.

Admittedly, this time away has allowed me to almost eradicate my backlog of games (those times I was able to drag myself away from MvC3).

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 12:38PM alzeer said

yay

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 12:43PM Pingles said

Great to hear. I know they're not going to be back to "normal" in those areas of Japan any time soon but each step is important.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 12:50PM Twisvel said

Good stuff. Hopefully, more people in Japan can distract themselves more readily with games if needed, to get their minds off of things.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 2:05PM Mevan said

Excited to get back to Final Fantasy XIV and I'm very happy that the company and their employee's were safe from the earthquake.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 4:10PM Nenene said

Hurray! I missed FFXI.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 5:09PM Magnux said

Time to get back on the saddle. Can I get a chocobo in XIV! Been away from the game cause of RL crap so it was a nice 3 week break for me :) now ready to get back in there and kill stuff.

Posted: Mar 22nd 2011 6:13PM Fakeassname said

yippie!

now I can go back to pining over rolling a new character or sticking with the one I started in lonely forest land.

Posted: Mar 23rd 2011 2:54PM relgoth said

Glad to see it back, guess its back to lvling my whm and rdm soon.

Though admittedly im gonna have to ease back into it, i have another game to play (ragnarok) so im gonna be slow getting back to the game.