Posted: Mar 18th 2011 10:13AM Comrade Domovoi said

They need to do similar things to North Downs and Trollshaws. Turn North Downs into 20-30 and Trollshaws into 30-40 so that people leveling up for the first time(or people like me with 7 characters, 3 of which still have to get up to 40) have choices to make. So, either go to Lone Lands, or North Downs, getting you through the same level range but giving you an actual choice so that each leveling experience is not the same.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 11:59AM sirBetamax said

@Comrade Domovoi You can sorta get away with doing that already. You have to put up with some tricky questing or skirmishes after LL is finished and you move on to Evendim or Trollshaws but it's doable. /can'tstandND.

I'm in agreement that they should revamp those zones ala Evendim/LL to make it more viable however. Choice makes everything better.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 10:55AM Nerves said

I've heard somewhere that there is going to be a new raid in just a couple months. I'm betting on a lair raid (single boss), or rift revamp.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 11:22AM ScottishViking said

Majorly excited about this update! :)

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 12:01PM sirBetamax said

Looking forward to this! Seems to have a bit of everything, and thus something for everyone. I have a character well placed to check out Nu Everswim and I welcome the new cosmetic slots and soloable volume two. I'm hoping this means they are now developing the epic story to be soloable going forward, or it would be a massive waste of resources to just come back and revamp it all months down the line.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 12:07PM (Unverified) said

I am eagerly anticipating this update. It seems to have a bit of everything in it.

New raid which appears to be the best since The Rift, new 3 & 6 man instances, revamp of Evendim for when I am ready to roll a new alt, new Epic book, the long awaited removal of radiance, LI changes which are overall positive.

The PvMP changes are pretty minor of Freepside considering the armor is still nearly unattainable due to the barter requirements. At least it is not nearly unattainable and completely terrible like before. The changes for starting Creeps should be good for them as starting out blue will make things much easier to get started. The life of a greenie was hard and if you did not already know what you were doing very frustrating as well. What the creep change does to Moors balance overall has yet to be seen but should be balanced somewhat by the LI changes.

Posted: Mar 19th 2011 8:13AM BGExorcist said

That thing with the legendaries smells like cash shop. Also I hope I wont have to spent hard earned TP to unlock skirmishes in Moria, I did buy the boxed expansion, had troubles geting threre though, with only lonelands unlocked :P. That is if I get back to playing this game - if Rift proves to be a total waste of moneys.

One Shots: Mandy the Christmas Whale