Posted: Mar 18th 2011 8:02PM Hurlbut said

Second Year and no playable dwarven race yet?

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 9:07PM jeremys said

@Hurlbut I know! What's up with that? I want dwarves.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 11:48PM Slayblaze said

I would fire up my dormant account but this is a very rare case where I somehow lost both my password and the eamil account I used for registration. So Frogster keeps giving me the runaround if I try to reset my password, the new one gets sent to an email account that no longer exists. It's my own dumb fault and Frogster is just keeping things secure, but I sure do miss that account especially cause I had some nice permanent items!

I miss all these new additions of the past year or so also :(

I do NOT miss the absence of Dwarves however.

Posted: Mar 19th 2011 9:01AM Hurlbut said

@Slayblaze Oh they do have dwarves in RoM at very least, not directly. But they haven't made a playable race of them yet.

Posted: Mar 20th 2011 9:21AM MadAtFrogster said

You need to add to your article about the deceptive marketing and sales practices that Frogster America is using. They advertised a diamond sale would last through the weekend of 110% more diamonds. Well on Saturday with no warning they changed the sale to 150% more diamonds well after most players had bought diamonds. Only several hours after the sale started did they post something on their site that said for one day only diamonds sales will be 150%. I feel this is not right and I have urged all runes of magic consumers who feel scammed to contact their local Attorney General's Office as well as the California Attorney General and the FTC (Federal Trade Commission). We have rights as consumers and this kind of deceptive sale's practices can't be allowed to continue. I would love it if Massively would do a follow up to this issue I feel it is a huge issue that needs to be addressed.

Posted: Mar 21st 2011 11:11AM Zippich said

"There were also a handful of guild minigames added, which award honor points and additional fun for guilds to experience."

Ok, my guild has Drill grounds lvl 2 and we cannot access any of the newly introduced minigames (introduced in the patch notes, there were like 5 of them). How can we do that? Free honors always count and the classic Drill grounds games provide none of them (Whack a mole and the run-away-from-zombies one) :-)

Posted: Mar 30th 2011 6:37PM joshbackman said

Yes please check out:

it's a good blog on what went down with their birthday sale.

after being a player since open beta Feb-09, this has been the end of my time at ROM being effected by this.

on another note RIFT Rocks, my new game of choice and so much easier on the pocket book =)