Posted: Mar 17th 2011 10:03PM UrkenInvader said

Even the devs are running out of content if they're on to safe-houses...

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 12:35AM UnSub said

@UrkenInvader Agreed. This is a video for pre-launch, not two months in.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 2:55AM PaperSpeaks said

I expected some kind of change to the very bland quest 'hubs' that the game has today, every one of these places has the same layout, only with different wallpapers.
I guess it's another trailer to gather new players... Although the 'humor' was in very much sour taste.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 12:18PM SFGamer69 said

@PaperSpeaks

My thoughts exactly...there is no difference between this and the hero version (police stations) other than the wallpaper, the layout is exactly the same...so what details are we talking about here...? I really would like to see where this game is in a year, and where Mr. Cao will lay blame for it's condition at that time...

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 8:06AM Dunraven said

I'm really enjoying DCUO though for some reason every time I say that I get people who call me an SOE apologist and Fanboi....it sucks that you have to deal with so much political BS these days when all you want to do is play a game.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 8:38AM Yellowdancer said

@Dunraven

YOU SOE FANBOI! Nah, J/K.

Its not on you. Its Sony. Their suits always get in the way of a potentially good game. Though, this time I think its on the devs. I have this nagging feeling the game was pushed out the door b/c WB wanted their IP back so that Turbine could develop the game.

Posted: Mar 18th 2011 10:38AM Dunraven said

@Yellowdancer I really don't care about all of that I play games I don't care two figs what political intrigue is going on behind the scenes. I enjoy the game and will continue playing it no matter who developed it. I do know that so called passionate gamers go way to far a Good friend of mine who was recruited by Turbine right out of college had the bejesus scared out of her last year when an over zelouse fan got into the building, luckily security go him before he could make his point.

I mean SOE has to have armed security in their building due to the nutjob SWG vets....I play game but never ever call me a gamer if that is what they are like.