Posted: Mar 16th 2011 3:54PM Apakal said

@Ratham

Try a little harder next time and you might actually convince someone who have a clue what you're talking about.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 3:55PM Apakal said

@Apakal

...someone you* have...

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 3:57PM Rindon said

• Half a heart
Yup, another asian grinder that was "westernized". No thank you.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 5:04PM Alex Oglitchkin said

@Rindon Considering that even on the Korean servers there have been people making max level in about 10-14days then I'd say that isn't much of a grind even for Koreans. They have stated this before it's not going to be all hardcore on everything. They are finding a medium for players to enjoy the game. Right now the only thing I have seen knocked on a ton is the crafting system has it has RNG and doesn't provide all that great of stuff.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 4:55PM extispex said

It must be strange being a person that automatically disregards a game without playing it, experiencing it, or even before the game it out (yes I know it is already out in Korea).

Considering how much is being changed for westernization, people should really try to control their useless autohate garbage.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 4:57PM Nenene said

• Half a heart
Pretty game, but it's really a shame it's aimed towards the 'one hand on the keyboard, the other hand down the pants' crowd. Those armors are an affront to man and beast, let alone the creepy pedobait race.

If I'm buying anything from Korea it's going to be Blade & Soul.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 5:06PM Alex Oglitchkin said

@Nenene Yes yes we hear this every time in your posts when it regards TERA. So just do us a favor and not post here with your stupid nonsense. If you think NCsoft will do something right for once well I wish you luck.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 5:11PM Nenene said

@Alex Oglitchkin
Well, NCSoft is publishing GW2 and Aion was pretty okay if a little mediocre so..../shrug

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 5:55PM RiotTrance said

@Nenene I'm not gonna knock Blade & Soul because I think it looks pretty awesome too, but you can't be serious in thinking B&S is any different from TERA in its target audience. The boobtastic character designs and revealing costumes in B&S are just as over the top as TERA, and they also both have a "pedobait" race, as you call it.

So dislike TERA if you wish (certainly, it is your choice), but don't try to pretend that B&S is any better in the categories you mentioned.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 6:34PM PaperSpeaks said

@Nenene "If I'm buying anything from Korea it's going to be Blade & Soul."

I mean... you've seen the trailers right? It's as exposing as Tera... Like Riot says don't diss on something while supplying your own preference which... has the same negatives you state.

Personally I hate these armors, but meh, it reaches its 'target' audience.

Posted: Mar 16th 2011 5:14PM alzeer said

love the monsters design in terra

Posted: Mar 17th 2011 6:51AM Apakal said

The monster in the top image really really REALLY reminds me of Bayonetta. Which is cool because that game has amazing artwork.