Posted: Mar 10th 2011 2:19PM Germaximus said

I've enjoyed every single game ive played by these guys, which is all the ones available in america.

I have yet to play one continuously tho but i sure have been impressed with what these guys put out.

Posted: Mar 10th 2011 7:24PM ShivanSwordsman said

I was pretty hyped about this game, but the pay-to-win features is just a tough pill to swallow. I wouldn't so much mind it if it was gear you were buying (like raid drops), but in this case, the "statues" they sell give permanent resistances, easily giving anyone who pays a massive advantage. THat and apparently it takes FOREVER to get a statue.

This is just another terrible pay-to-win game by Perfect World. Only it's 3 times worse in the pay-to-win aspect than the other games they make. Sigh. Cash shops should only have things like mounts, teleport scrolls to certain cities, and cosmetic items.

This random gamble upgrade system has made it so I've never even touched Upgrades, which is sad. Oh wait, I can pay to increase my chances... or I could just give my money to a company that doesn't slap me in the face with their dollar shaped wang. I think I'll do that.

Posted: Mar 11th 2011 12:44AM (Unverified) said

I hope this game is primarily for the 18 and older audience. The vast majority of the people I play with in other MMO's and FPS games are in the 20-35 range and, quite frankly, we're sick of the cutesy kiddy crap presented in most MMO's. It seems most MMO's try to make games that will be suitable for 12-18 yr olds and rarely delve into mature themes. By mature, I'm not referring to sex. Showing some boob doesn't make a game mature. I'm talking about betrayal, death, political manipulation, corruption, etc etc. I'm really looking forward to this game and hope they don't disneyfy it in an attempt to gain a few more subs. Take the high road. Produce a high quality game for adults and we'll play it.

Posted: Mar 11th 2011 12:49AM (Unverified) said

OK, the above comment was meant for The Secret World, not this game.

Perfect Ten: My World of Warcraft launch memories