Posted: Mar 9th 2011 6:03PM Tizmah said

When I played this, I could only figure out how to fish. Then I just wandered an empty world for an hour trying to find something to do and running into nothing but a few tents from other players. Great game. Guess you gotta be in the know and some buddies to get somewhere. To bad I didn't, oh well, moving on.

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 7:53PM Beau Hindman said

Cool, I'm so excited to get into this new title. I've been poking into it for weeks but can't wait for the "launch." I have a bad feeling that my productivity will drop when it gets going.

Good luck MJ!

Beau

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 11:50PM (Unverified) said

I played this about six months ago, got into a tribe and we built up a small village, had some unexpected pvp, lots of fun if you're into sacrificing modern graphics for a really open sandbox game.

Posted: Mar 10th 2011 9:03AM Bloodburn said

Sounds like the new wurm online, im already looking forward to it.

Posted: Mar 10th 2011 1:04PM MewmewGirl said

Yay, most of what I wanted to see won in votes. It's because it's really the different and new stuff - the things unique about this game. Who really wants to have you learning to build weapons when you can do that in every other game - and here you can terraform the landscape and build buildings!

While I eventually will want to see the weapon building and such too - the most different parts are what I am interested in learning about first. Changing the world around you permanently is one of those features that I really like even though I haven't found a game that I'm that addicted to that goes around that feature yet (I've tried a few but won't mention their names or why I didn't like the rest of the game systems, but I did like the parts where you could change the worlds).

I was hoping we'd have more votes already in order to dictate your life to you :P but ah well, maybe next time! I guess with the wipe date changing you have to sort of wait anyway a little bit.

Posted: Mar 12th 2011 1:26PM MJ Guthrie said

Yes, with the impending wipe (which is past now, yay!), I didn't want to schedule too much for this week. However, I will be back in game tonight, Saturday the 12th at 3:00 p.m. EST -- servers allowing. Come join me as I run -- literally -- around Secret Cove!

Make My MMO: July 6 - July 12, 2014