Posted: Mar 8th 2011 6:10PM Apakal said

I like the artwork a lot. But I don't think turn-based is really my thing and I never played this Dofus game... Maybe I'll give it a look. I've got nothing better to do.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 6:40PM DeadInside said

I saw this game at NY comic con. I thought it was out already. The character designs are hot. I dont know much about the gameplay but I would give it a look.

Sexy Panda Girls. That is all.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 6:47PM Raikulxox said

Gameplay is a mix of sandbox/themepark, and it worth a try IMO.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 7:01PM DiscoJer said

I really hope the open beta is less of a cluster-er, problem.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 10:27PM Integral said

Definitely seems interesting. Digging the art style. Turn based combat is fairly rare in MMO's too.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 10:54PM (Unverified) said

I'm excited to finally try this out!

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 2:13AM MewmewGirl said

No offense but nobody who actually plays Dofus or Wakfu refers to Wakfu as "Dofus 2.0" - especially since the original Dofus is version 2.0... When people say "Dofus 2.0" they are talking about the original version in it's updated state. A few confused game site writers have called Wakfu as Dofus 2.0 (somehow thinking players call it that when they don't - maybe actually hearing someone talk about 2.0 and think they meant Wakfu when in fact they meant the updated older version).

The "many" who you claim refer to it as Dofus 2.0 do not exist, they are just you and some of your fellow game site writers who aren't in the actual forum and community loops. Honestly you sound like old people who call all video games "Playing Nintendo" and then saying "Everybody refers to video games as playing Nintendo". :P

It plays a lot different than Dofus, even tho it looks sort of the same to outsiders who look at screenshots too.

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 3:59PM kgptzac said

I can't seem to find an announcement on Wakfu's official website regarding this open beta date.... how mysterious.