Posted: Mar 8th 2011 3:52PM Harley Dude said

• 1 heart
" I can only speak from my experiences talking to Daniel Erickson, but he is very approachable and not afraid to answer all your "burning questions." "

I can promise you that is incorrect, because *the* most burning question will be "when is the release date?!?", which they will NOT answer. No release date at PAX = no spring launch. Hello fall...

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 4:04PM Larry Everett said

@Harley Dude

Oh, he will answer that question. However, it will probably not be the answer you're looking for.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 4:15PM Harley Dude said

• 1 heart
@Larry Everett

If by answer you mean "we can't talk about that yet", or "sometime between Apr 1st and Dec 31st", that's not an answer, that's a non-answer, and you're not doing them any favors by defending that.

An answer I wouldn't like would be "November", but I'd prefer that to one of the above non-answers.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 5:56PM Scott Ossington said

• 1 heart
I am personally no longer excited about this game or in GW2, not until a release date is announced.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 10:55PM Space Cobra said

@Scott Ossington

It's just how you take the hype and learn from it.

I've gotten pretty laid back and critical with it, that goes for movies et al. IMO, it's just better to come in with little or no expectations (unless they really *hit* you hard, like Richard Pryor in Superman 3; a movie I probably will never see. I could tell from the trailers it would suck).

So, you just leave the "hype" table or only glance at things. Time enough to turn excited once the game has a release date, like most of you are asking for. I can wait and do other things. I'll be looking forward to it, but in the meantime...I got other things on my plate.

Posted: Mar 8th 2011 10:58PM Space Cobra said

On topic: I really should go to one of these shows sometime. I've been a game hobbyist for many years and have yet to attend one show.

This looks like it may be fun.

Also, Larry Everret seems to be one of the few bloggers that continually use graphical paragraph/subject headers in these post, particularly when it involves SW:KoToR! :D

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 12:13PM bestshot9 said

@Space Cobra

Yeah, the graphical headers, that's probably why this is my favorite column on Massively. Well, that and its about SWtoR, which I've been eagerly anticipating for years now. But Larry Everret seems a good blogger who really cares about how he presents his column, and the graphical headers he puts in are always appreciated.

Posted: Mar 9th 2011 3:45PM Wildcard273 said

I wish I could go to PAX to get my hands on the game. I'm still really excited but all this teasing is wearing me out.

Here's a question for SWTOR community: Would you give up learning anything else (ie no new updates, videos, news releases, etc) about SWTOR if BioWare & LA were to give us a firm release date and specs?

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014