Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 12:54PM Renko said

Personally I dislike the use of the term Veteran to describe anybody other than a former member of the armed forces, but to use it on a game that's only four months old, the world has now officially gone mad!

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 1:06PM Valius said

I know this is completely off-topic, but is there any news on Vindictus EU - It's sad to see the US version get so much attention when the EU 'release' was meant to be around the New Year, and two months later still no word T_T.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 1:20PM relgoth said

i think this event is being run and the delay of the eu release are for the reasons that mainly the game has completely repitive content and the game is only suitable to play for a few days at a time. its a really cool concept but it just feels like the devloper released this game with just the bare bones and nothing else.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 1:21PM Torin said

I agree with Renko, and hereby complain to John Gauden, who used the word "Veterane" to describe something as unmartial as WINES, back in 1653. And in the 1720s they were using it about Councillors and Politicians!

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 1:51PM Aganazer said

@Torin
Considering that the word "Veterane" translates directly into "Old or Aged" I think there should be at least an ID check before tossing the term around like linens on wash day. If we can't use words correctly then why use words at all?! A series of grunts and motions would suffice in this case.

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 4:44PM MewmewGirl said

The entire reason people left was that there wasn't enough content at release. I wanted to play Evie, and had to wait until they finally got around to releasing her. I had no interest in playing one of the two sword classes which is all that existed...

Eventually Evie was released. Excited as I was to play her, I fought and leveled and couldn't get the golem (the most talked about, showed off part of her) because it simply wasn't in the game yet.

Lack of content made me leave. I'm still always willing to come back, and do plan to, but have been waiting for much more content to be released before I did. I haven't even been keeping watch since I left in frustration from not being able to get Evie's golem - I honestly don't even know if that ever got into the game or not :D

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 10:17PM Clinton O said

@MewmewGirl
It was added around the time i stopped playing around 3 months ago i believe, it still looks cool tho i guess

Posted: Mar 2nd 2011 7:30PM (Unverified) said

"Vindictus welcomes back vets..."

European players still not welcome though, apparently. QQ. =(