Posted: Feb 28th 2011 8:50PM Temko said

in actuall terms.

he's the 5th boss in the games first raid.

Posted: Feb 28th 2011 11:38PM winterborn said

• Half a heart
Good luck getting your raid guildies to log in on time and raid with 6+ hour long queue's.

And no all the big guilds WILL NOT re roll on a low population, soon to be merged scrub server.

Posted: Mar 1st 2011 2:57AM Valdur said

@winterborn

For your infoemation there's no need to raid for 6 hours straight you can do a Boss or two and then log out and continue tor progress later on....so I guess ignorance is Bliss.

Posted: Mar 1st 2011 3:22AM Sephirah said

@winterborn

So hardcore raiders are so stupid to not reroll and not raid at all?
Bunch of spoiled brats!

Posted: Mar 1st 2011 5:37AM Snichy said

@Valdur, I think he means that there is a 6 hour queue just to log into the game due to high population servers, meaning anyone on a schedule will be late.

I think my guild is on a high pop server but never have to wait longer than hour and a half which is still too long and I doubt Trions recent annoucement that new servers will help as it will only make the "launch" people happy, not the people like us who were in headstart and are already committed to a server where they are very long waits just to log in!

Posted: Mar 1st 2011 8:15AM (Unverified) said

@Snichy

They have improved server capacity already. meaning my server was full at one point and is now medium. The queues will disappear, please educate yourselves a bit guys. Is this really your first headstart or launch? Because queues are a part of that. Unless you want ghost servers. They'll be gone soon enough. You're damned if you do and you're damned if you don't. Meaning, if they create too many servers it's QQ no one is here, if they create just enough it's QQ QUEUES.

Posted: Mar 1st 2011 2:47AM BigAndShiny said

• Half a heart
I dont want to reroll because im already 25 and i know its a low level, but i cannot do the starting area for the sixth time in a month. :) Im facing 3 hour queues on Blightweald. I WOULD LIKE TO TRANFER, BUT ******* TRION WON'T LET ME
so yeah, sorry for caps, just a little bit angry. I shouldn't have to come home, open rift, have dinner, have a shower, watch TV, and then play.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014