Posted: Feb 25th 2011 1:07PM Phenomen said

Tried this game during beta.. Ugly, boring, unoriginal piece of sht

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 1:15PM harleyB said

@Phenomen Guess you haven't seen the new content update. Its a beta, they are constantly updating and polishing until its golden.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 4:01PM Phenomen said

@harleyB I tried to complete quests - they're grinding and boring, I tried PvP - it's very rude, laggy and totally not interesting. Even if they polish gameplay, fix numerous bugs, improve graphic, totally redesign starting zones - still I can't see any reason to play this game over hundreds of other MMORPGs.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 1:35PM Saker said

I've seen numerous alphas that were better. Needs a-lotta work.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 2:08PM Dumac said

Uhh, i think there is an NDA.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 4:28PM (Unverified) said

the people who hate the game dont care about nda :|

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 7:24PM Fakeassname said

I'm in the beta and I never signed any NDA ...

it's got problems, sure, but it's also got a lot of potential. I do agree with Saker in that this is more along the lines of an alpha than a beta, but who cares: in test is still "in test."

anyone expecting virtually flawless game-play with the exception of some minor text errors (like I was when I DL-ed it) has just been too spoiled by all the "localization" betas of 4 year old k-grinders (guilty as charged).

lol

this is a western game that is still in development, UTV didn't put this thing on the test market to show off how great of a job they did building it; they put it in TEST so that more people could help them fix it by telling them what they fucked up on.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 7:27PM Ripper McGee said

Finding bugs, polishing the game, evaluating design mechanics, getting player feedback, etc.. is what closed beta is for. It's silly for anybody to pass judgement on any game this early in the beta cycle. If it was open beta with launch in a week and no expected changes, that would be different. To the best of my knowledge, that's not the case.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 9:08PM Ripper McGee said

You agreed to the NDA when you signed in to the client.

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 4:15AM Fakeassname said

ahhh, k ... kinda laughable considering how they are almost throwing away beta invites, I really doubt they have got any means of enforcing it.

just the same, now that I know I'll shut up.