Posted: Feb 25th 2011 4:18PM (Unverified) said

No queues at all today on my 2 prefer servers, both of which I played on during Beta.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 4:20PM Space Cobra said

@Puremallace

It was pretty bad during prime-time (6pm-9pm) for me. ALL servers were FULL and only saw 2 that were HIGH.

Of course, with the new servers, maybe that has changed, but I do want to play on one or two of the Beta servers, so... the situation is probably not so changed for a good number of players like me.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 7:25PM ErikC said

@Space Cobra There are 22 servers without queues at the moment. I'm playing on Faeblight which is a queue of 610 at the moment (4 hour estimate, but I don't really trust that number much). Around half of the servers that actually have queues seem to have sub-hour queues of like 50-ish people. So yeah, probably around 8 servers or so with actual, painful queues. Don't get me wrong, I know why people want to play on them (I do), but it IS a choice.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 9:12PM Haldurson said

I'm posting here while waiting in a queue (about a half-hour ago, there were 700 people ahead of me). I'm on Faeblight, one of the more popular/overcrowded servers because that's the one the guild I wanted to join (and as it turns out, many others) decided upon).

The problem is that it became a really popular idea that RP servers would have the best community, so lots more people, many, if not most of whom may not even be role-players decided to crowd onto the rp servers.

In any case, things ought to quiet down after release (I hope).

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 4:38AM BGExorcist said

I logged on a "high" server and there are alotttt of people. Everyone camping the quest mobs, its terible :) Noone cares to party, good thing most of the people are stupid to leave their group open and I can ninja join on a quest kill at the last second.

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 5:00AM sauceofmagic said

@BGExorcist

Yes. The (forced) public joining helped alot with a wave of power-levellers rolling around the noobland.

The mob tagging system is working against me unfortunately. I started playing as Assassin which requires close range (i never played rogues in other mmos so decided to give it a shot); and mages have a tendency to tag your mob a millisecond before you stab it for half its health >_>

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 12:02PM ErikC said

@BGExorcist "good thing most of the people are stupid to leave their group open and I can ninja join on a quest kill at the last second."

Uh, why is it stupid? They lose nothing when you do this. Heck, I ninja-add people around me who look like they are waiting for the thing I'm killing when I can.

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 2:27PM Rialle said

@BGExorcist

The open party system is pretty good for this reason, actually. There is no sitting there needing to spam general with LFG requests just for basic questing.

The Nexus Telegraph: How to fix WildStar