Posted: Feb 24th 2011 6:51PM pcgneurotic said

My hope is that people who Curb but who never Seinfelded, will go back and Seinfeld having now Curbed.

Posted: Feb 24th 2011 6:52PM pcgneurotic said

(pass the muffin tops please)

Posted: Feb 24th 2011 7:21PM LastLine said

Honestly? I don't think there's any one true must have accessory for MMO's. A decent microphone is a must for me (something that doesn't sound like I'm talking through a fan for example - we've all met that person...) but I also enjoy Tap Play: MMO Controller for my iPad and iPhone - it's a neat way of playing and a bit of fun for any Star Trek Online fan, I'm sure it's good for others too, but that's my main game at the minute (http://www.appshopper.com/utilities/tap-play-mmo-controller) the controls make it a lot more fun as an actual role playing game, whilst saving my fingers some stretching for funny key combinations.

Honestly though, studios need to do a lot more to make accessories truely worthwhile.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 1:47AM wreichlein said

The best MMO accessory for me is the Logitech G13 board. No jumping from movement keys to skill keys. The thumbstick controls my movement, and all my keys are right under my fingers.

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 8:27AM lizardbones said

The Razer Anansi looks like a good idea, but I can't help thinking the extra keys aren't far enough over to the right so you can use them with both the right side of the keyboard and the left side of the keyboard. Then you don't have to switch between using the modifier keys under the space bar and the ones on the right side of the keyboard. But otherwise, I think it's a fairly genius design. I wish I had thought of it and sold it to someone.

There's also the Logitech G700 Gaming mouse. It looks like it might make a decent contender to the Naga. It's too small for me though. Little tiny mouse with all those buttons.

I won't be buying anything new for awhile though, already have the Razer Mamba. It's like having an updated Razer DeathAdder. :-)

Posted: Feb 25th 2011 11:16AM Ninevah said

I personally use a Fang gamepad by Ideazon. I don't think they even sell them anymore. It's not perfect, but it works a ton better for me than a typical keyboard.